Script : Sarish ( Patamods )

contents

• Personnal Message
  • Information
  • screenshot
  • Tebex link

bmessage

Hello community !
This is an evolutionary TV tray. You can change the trays live and could easily customize the screens with your images.

binformation

• You can change the picture on the screen.
    - A gift script to change scenes for all payers + buzzer ( script creat by Patamods )

( The peds of the video aren’t included, it’s for the staging of the trailer and the rp possibilities that you can bring to your city )

You can find :

• A welcome
  • A video control room
  • 2 lodges
  • W.C.
  • A theater for all scene

This map use the CFX Asset Escrow System.

PLEASE, READ CAREFULLY

• This map is partially encrypted by Tebex and CFX Asset Escrow System. This is licensed on your cfx account that you entered when purchasing the package.
  • After your purchase, tebex will send an email with the download link. By the way, you can download your item from your keymaster dashboard HERE
  • Don’t worry if you bought this map and you aren’t the owner of the server: You can transfer ownership of this script in Keymaster.fivem. Go to “Purchased assets” and select “Transfer to another account”.

(More information here Introducing Asset Escrow for your resources - Cfx.re Announcements - Cfx.re Community )

bscreenshot

Click here for check screenshot

blocation

bvideodemo

Tebex link : Click here for Patoche editable studio

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
18 Likes

WOOOOW all in one mlo thank you bro

1 Like

Aaah, like always, it looks soooo cool !
We are so happy to help you a little with the script in this project. Your map really brings something for the RP community :heart: (So much opportunity here !)

1 Like

haha le boss , incroyable

This looks so cool, just one thing before I hit purchase, does this effect the use of Rockstar Editor? @Patoche-Mapping

This absolutely blows my mind - great job as always Patoche!

Insane work!!

Bought it, so perfect! Only problem is that during quiz if you press the button the sound will be heard by everyone in the server regardless their position.

Good job Patoche looks very good.
To make it even better for immersion you should try to correctly delimit the different rooms with portals between them and add the doors into the portals. That way we can have proper audio occlusions.
If you decide to do it I can even generate the audio occlusions for you.

Update of the script for the Patoche_studio.

• You can now open the “shared” file to change the language.
  • The sound fix for the buzzer has been made so that only people present around hear the noise.
    (you just have to download the script again in your CFX space)

thank you dude for the proposal, I would see to work later on this creation by adding new scenes, and I would take the opportunity to do that :+1:

1 Like

Would be nice if for the script you could change the name of the studio. It looks like there was space left for a studio name on the map. Other than that I love it and am glad I purchased it

Sounds are still permeating outside the MLO instance. I suggest removing escrow on the server sided script tbh, its nothing revolutionary or special to play a sound on a buzzer. That would allow people to edit this to their needs better. The shared.lua was helpful, but it would be better to just have the helper script be free, after all the interior is encrypted.

Hi !

sorry for that , it’s ok now , you only can listen the sound inside the map :+1:

download the script again :slight_smile:

So glad I didn’t waste money on this now, thanks for your reply btw…

I know it was just a suggestion. The script is nothing special or worth putting in escrow.

Awesome work, as always!

1 Like

Can someone using this in a live server confirm that the buzzer isn’t heard outside the interior any longer, please? Thanks!

We have fixe it since the last update :+1:

1 Like

this is dope as hell fam!! definitely different!