[MLO][FREE] West Eclipse Boulevard XERO

Hello again, I am releasing another MILO “MLO”. This one is located on the corner of great ocean and west eclipse.

I always take a look around and check for existing content, this one doesn’t do this location justice, so here’s my take on it.

If you have any issues, or problems let me know, I might know how to fix it - I might not, but I’ll try.
This is FiveM Ready Only

(trees are not included)
Download
WestEclipseXERO.zip (1.8 MB)

UPDATE 1.1: Fixed side wall textures and Magic Door!

additional MLOs by me:
Paleto 24/7
Paleto Liquor
Great Ocean Route 68 RON

19 Likes

you can not see a ped inside, I put a ped inside the mlo, and I can walk into him but can not see him, hope you can fix that :slight_smile:

1 Like

cant download.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you are experiencing. I’m not having this issue at all when having a ped inside- the building.

I believe that is a CFX issue, It downloaded for me on the second click.

its probably something wrong with your script or how you added the ped

Hello, thank you for your mapping :slight_smile: I found a small glitch on the side of the store with magic doors.

1 Like

Let me take a look at it real quick :joy:

1 Like

Fixed, including the weird wall bricks going on. :slight_smile:

Hello, perfect, I just tested it. Thank you

1 Like

Is there a back door on this one?

There is not

I cant download this???

Download link works

1 Like

Thank you

Download not working

Location behind the Store the Wall has no Collision

Hello, i cant go inside?FiveM® by Cfx.re - Sachsen Roleplay Gold Edition _ ■■■■■■■■■ _ AntiCheat 2023 _ Allowlist _ADDON Autos _ POLIZEI_FEUERWEHR_RETTUNGSDIENST_ADAC_JUSTIZ_ZOLL_ANWALT_GANGS _ Teamspeak_ sachsenrp.leitsoft.com 2023-07-29 05-12-13 Preformatted text any idea? (only with no clip i can go