Menyoo for Multiplayer

So i’ve been lookin at the menyoo mod for gta 5. And so many other map mods and other mods rely on having menyoo mod. I own a fiveM server and i just thought it would great if i could some how use it as multiplayer if its even possible. Or what is a good trainer to use i believe atm im using mellotrainer mod.

Menyoo works for me however can be glitchy and cause crashes. There is a guide for installing it here

So with the company I used to get my server from uses control panel. From what I hear people install it client side. But all the mods I use installs I have rather chosen from a given list of mods. And I add to folder with _resource.lua and stream. Is there a way to make it work for my server cause I see all this epic map mods and stuff I so want to use it. Or do you just install it client side and you will Always have menyoo for whatever server u jump on. I apologize this is my first server I’ve owned and I def appreciate any n all help so thank you times a million.

I’m fairly new to all of this too only had my home server running just over a week. I’m pretty certain menyoo can only be installed client side and you need to enable scripthook in the server.cfg . Some servers won’t have scripthook enabled but will be fine if using it for your own!

So will that mess it up for anyone who doesn’t have menyoo installed client side. There just such epic map mods out there that use menyoo. Some mods are easier to install then others cause it’s just adding mod to folder and then adding start mod_name and boom done. I’ve been looking for a car pack mod that I can add them to list of car available idk if you will certain AI ever driving the cars but would be cool. I’m guessing the diff between adding the car instead of replace it with an already existing one from gta will be that difference unless they coded the cars right.

When I go on with a few friends i’m the only one that has/uses Menyoo, they are all able to see and interact with what I place without issues. If i do something that causes a crash it only affects me. The only thing i have noticed is if you die you need to relog as Menyoo stops.

is it allowed to use menyoo on your own server?