How to make Menyoo work on your server

Just a quick tutorial on how to make Menyoo work on your server.
NOTE : I HAVE NO IDEA IF IT WORKS ON OTHER SERVERS,IT CAN BE DISABLED BY ADMINS.

Download Menyoo : https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/menyoo-pc-sp

• Put Menyoo.asi in your “Five M Application Data” plugins folder (if you don’t have the “plugins” folder just create it)
  • Put the folder menyooStuff in "Five M Application Data > cache > subprocess
  • You can now edit the “menyooConfig.ini” from the menyooStuff folder and change the shortcut to something like F4, because F8 will open you the FIve M console at the same time.

How your folders should be :
menyoo1
menyoo2
(LambdaMenu.asi is another mod, you won’t have it with Menyoo)

Big thanks to @iridium from discord server who helped me with the menyooStuff folder and told me where to place it.
(Sorry if my English isn’t perfect it’s not my native language)

13 Likes

Thnaks

:kissing_heart:

Ok so this still just adds it to client side. Also this would require server to allow scripts.

1 Like

Works well in my server. Object Spooner also works like a charm! :grin:

This is handy if you have Menyoo Spooner and want to make maps in your already excisting maps :smiley:

1 Like

but then again the “custom cars” as example dont work as its not synced with the server

When you die. Your character will become michael and then you cant open the menu unless you leave the game and join back. Anyone got a fix?

NEVERMIND I FIXED IT: Disable/turn the globe red in settings under “Reset Player Model Upon Death (SP)”
Make sure you save the settings so you don’t have to do it everytime you join a server :slight_smile:

5 Likes

How do I enable friendly fire?

bump (20 char)

Anyone have an issue where you have spawned a vehicle, Then you cause yourself to respawn (die) then when you attempt to spawn another vehicle, it wont spawn it in?

NETWORK_GET_NETOWKR_ID_FROM_ENTITY: no such entity Is one of the errors in console. Seems like it is looking for an entity that no longer exists after respawn.

Iv tried disabling “Delete Previous Vehicle” but doesnt Seem to make a difference.

Any one able to help?

When ever I die the menu becomes unaccessible.

Dont you need to enable script hook to 0?

Where are the changes in mentoo save if I make changes in fivem?

Is there some sort of link to kinda help the noobs about the keybind numbers?

1 Like

Awesome tyvm works for me

how do i change the f8 default key?

It says it in the original post:

I installed it but unfortunately it crashes my game whenever i go into Manage Saved files…

How do I fix this?

Did you put the menyoostuff folder into the right folder?

Same here if anyone knows how to fix this let me know plz