Meet and Greet

Haha good.

Hi, I may or may not own a serverā€¦

Byeā€¦

Ok. Lol

Hey Iā€™m Tijn from The Netherlands! :netherlands: And I own Nijmegen-Cuijk Roleplay (NCRP): a Dutch Roleplay community.

Iā€™m not really specialā€¦ :smile:

2 Likes

Nice to meet you good sir.

1 Like

Hey, Iā€™m TheDumpap. @benzon83 and I run the Danish RP community ā€œDanishRPā€. Weā€™ve got one of the largest Danish RP communities - and weā€™ve been at it for around a year now.
Great to see the rest of you guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice to meet both of you

Hey everyone

1 Like

Hello. Welcome

nice to meet you this thing is for everyone that has the patreon thing right

No, I believe this is everyone that has the server_owner group.

2 Likes

Correct! Only people that have applied and approved get added into this area.

I was able to see this before I applied and was approved, but I am also a part-time ninja, soooā€¦

Well, since I am hereā€¦

Iā€™m Joey (if it wasnā€™t already obvious enough). I am the Director of Legit Roleplay, which was formed by a group of gaming buddies as a drunk joke a year ago on April 1st. Well that joke has turned into an awesome family that I am proud to be apart of. We pride ourselves in sticking to true realistic roleplay, taking a lot of pointers from real life occurrences. We have a couple IRL first responders that help us stay true to everything we do.

As mentioned above, I am a first responder (even though some say we arenā€™t) and work full-time as a dispatch supervisor. I love what I do and wouldnā€™t change it for anything.

I got added to this group automatically, I didnā€™t apply :thinking:
:blush:

Cool. Welcome :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello everyone! My name is Chris and I am the owner of HotShot RP and the community director! The community that surrounds Fivem is amazing and I love what we all have built here and itā€™s truly amazing on how each city has itā€™s own story to tell! Hope everyone the best!

Chris

1 Like

Welcome :wink: :smiley:

Welcome Chris

Hello everyone! My name is Greg, and I like all of us am the server owner for Atlas Gaming. Atlas Gaming has been around for 2.5 years, we have had our ups and downs, but mostly downs. Atlas Gaming was formed one night after I myself was tired of being in a Community that supposedly cared for its members, but turns out it didnt. Iā€™m not going to say the name of that community because it isnt relevant. Atlas Gaming strives to be as realistic and as professional as possible in everything that we do ( even the small stuff). Many of our members are first responders in real life which helps us make sure that we dont do anything that would make us not professional. I am a certified Corrections Officer, and I love this job I would never change it.

Thanks, for taking the time out of your busy days to read this.
Greg