Meet and Greet

Hey boys/gals.

There is currently 226 members within the Server Owners Group. So I thought why not meet and greet each other. Because in my eyes, why not. We are a powerful force together that can have a big word within the community! So let’s work together not against…

17 Likes

So. Hey kids. I’m @FAXES as you know. Sometimes called the Fax Machine, well lots. I happily own Always 5 Stars [A5S] and am a community director for yes… An RP server (OFRP). There’s not much else to say. Some people get salty because I don’t help them, but hey, I’m not paid :rofl:. I have 30ish releases on the forums and plan to make more for you guys. So that’s me. What about you?

7 Likes

Hellooooo everyone, my names Josh or DIBZER and I’m from Australia :australia:. I’m @FAXES accomplice :wink: I’m the owner of Overflow Role-Play (OFRP) aslong side with my boy. I hope you’re all doing well and nice to meet you all!

3 Likes

Wew! Hey guys!

My name’s David, I own State of San Andreas (SOSA), yes, it’s RP… - We’re very professional and have a lot of fun. We’re closing in on 2,000 members and here are my other directors: @CayneB @Nathan_C & @Havoc!

We’re loving FiveM (hence our thank you letter a few weeks ago) and I also really like this idea, FAXES - this is something that’ll bring the community together!

4 Likes

Hi I’m d0p3t, your Lion Leader. I’m here to oversee my cubs. :lion:

6 Likes

Clubs? You lead the schools IT club? :joy:

1 Like

The primary skill as a community director of a roleplay server that one should have is reading comprehension.

It says cubs not clubs

Well.

Im just aussie so… Um. Reading im not good at at this time of day

1 Like

Hello everyone :wave:, I’m CruelAlpha. From Australia and I run OblivionTek Roleplay. I have been hosting and experimenting with fivem for nearly 3+ years now. FiveM is great and it’s amazing how everything worked out since the early days of cfx servers.
Anyone lowkey excited for SixM?

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Scotty and I arrpee.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Zeemah. I’m not really interesting.

4 Likes

You’re interesting to me…

2 Likes

With my great reading skills, I’m sure

Hey, hope everyone is having a good day. My name is Jay, I’m the founder of SPRP. We’ve been a server for around a 4 1/2 weeks. We are on-going to being a month. Southern Pride has around 212 Active Members.

2 Likes

There is currently 226 members within the Server Owners Group

Minus 138 element accounts :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yeah, introduction… uuh I’m some kind of human being (am I?) that apparently got granted moderation at some point. Nice to meet you.

3 Likes

Yeah. Hmmmm.

Sup guys I’m the racing gamemode guy who leaves for 5 months then comes back as if nothing happened and then

5 Likes

Hello everyone, My name Is Yoinier Aka plutonium#1111 , and im the Founder of Florida Law Enforcement, a group of GtaV/FiveM roleplay servers based in the city of miami, florida. we currently have two server, a Sandbox and an Economy server, we have been arround for over 3 years now staying strong with over 1K active members.

I look forward to working with you all and continue to supporting and representing our communities and FiveM the best possible way.

1 Like

Hi. I make resources and also work on The Family RP and one of those prop hunt servers. That’s pretty much it to me.

2 Likes

hello im another cyclichax