Meet and Greet

Hello. Welcome

nice to meet you this thing is for everyone that has the patreon thing right

No, I believe this is everyone that has the server_owner group.

2 Likes

Correct! Only people that have applied and approved get added into this area.

I was able to see this before I applied and was approved, but I am also a part-time ninja, sooo…

Well, since I am here…

I’m Joey (if it wasn’t already obvious enough). I am the Director of Legit Roleplay, which was formed by a group of gaming buddies as a drunk joke a year ago on April 1st. Well that joke has turned into an awesome family that I am proud to be apart of. We pride ourselves in sticking to true realistic roleplay, taking a lot of pointers from real life occurrences. We have a couple IRL first responders that help us stay true to everything we do.

As mentioned above, I am a first responder (even though some say we aren’t) and work full-time as a dispatch supervisor. I love what I do and wouldn’t change it for anything.

I got added to this group automatically, I didn’t apply :thinking:
:blush:

Cool. Welcome :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello everyone! My name is Chris and I am the owner of HotShot RP and the community director! The community that surrounds Fivem is amazing and I love what we all have built here and it’s truly amazing on how each city has it’s own story to tell! Hope everyone the best!

Chris

1 Like

Welcome :wink: :smiley:

Welcome Chris

Hello everyone! My name is Greg, and I like all of us am the server owner for Atlas Gaming. Atlas Gaming has been around for 2.5 years, we have had our ups and downs, but mostly downs. Atlas Gaming was formed one night after I myself was tired of being in a Community that supposedly cared for its members, but turns out it didnt. I’m not going to say the name of that community because it isnt relevant. Atlas Gaming strives to be as realistic and as professional as possible in everything that we do ( even the small stuff). Many of our members are first responders in real life which helps us make sure that we dont do anything that would make us not professional. I am a certified Corrections Officer, and I love this job I would never change it.

Thanks, for taking the time out of your busy days to read this.
Greg

Hey guys! I’m Dakota, I run Complete Chaos Roleplay (CCRP). I started it up in February and it’s grown immensely. We are whitelisted completely as a server. I am also a member of OCRP and a former member of DOJRP. I’m 25 years of age and I am a manager in real life. I am from North Carolina :).

1 Like

hello :slight_smile:
Wira here, owner/admin/dev(noob) NCRP Indonesia
i am biggest fan of u all guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Some very nice work from a lot of you, I have not released much but I plan to soon!

Founded FiveLife RP server a couple years back and now starting up a military conquest server, Warzone: San Andreas - Military Conquest Gamemode [Coming Soon]

And, having the attention of some talented people, I have also been working on a custom camera rig system to allow better FOV, strafing while not aiming, etc that I plan to release public. Any help on it would be appreciated as it’s a big task.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am Sheko founder of HavocRP and great to see y’all here !

2 Likes

Henlo, everybody! I started RPing about 8 ish years ago in ARMA III in a community called “Critical Gaming” and got super addicted to it and found FiveM a couple years ago from watching YouTube videos of people RPing as police (which is something I love to do for some reason). I am in college at the moment for a degree in Computer Science so when I found out that you were able to write scripts and host your own dedicated servers I became pretty much enthralled in it (back when 24 slots was the norm and people were begging for 32) and still love writing scripts and stuff like that, especially for RP purposes.

It’s like you get to create your own FPS, MMORPG – which is fascinating to me!

I currently host and develop scripts for two public “RP” servers (a single community) named “USA Realism RP” (https://usarrp.net).

1 Like

Hello, My name is Hazy, i am the founder and director of Los Santos Department of Justice Roleplay. I also release resource that we create that we think will help the community. I also make vehicle skins and create packs for servers!

Hello my name is Michael and im the owner of Summit Roleplay Community i usually like to make YMAPs, Vehicle Models And Textures For Other Servers.

Nice to meet you boys :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like