Max Speed 5M | Freeroam | Custom Cars/Maps | Clothing | Car Meets | Cruising | Drifting | Drag Races | vStance | vMenu |

Welcome to Max Speed 5M :gem:

:fire: WE HAVE MOVED THIS PROJECT TO Max Boost | Freeroam & Drifting | Custom Tracks & Cars | vMenu | Handling Editor | vStancer | Drifting | Car Meets | Cruise | Drag Races & More! | discord.gg/

5 Likes

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

A really great freeroam, car and race server with tons of IRL vehicles. The staff and administrators at Max Speed have always been wonderful and go the extra mile for us!

• Trinity

I enjoyt it so mush it was a great time to play on it and as a staff
Mis you guys From Gaming

Lowkey Miss This Server and the community and staff itself, my best times on fivem was on that server and i managed to become Gfx Designer for Max Speed 5M but after the server went dark ive just been praying for it to come back. Miss Yall! - Flekken

(if the server is up and its private and i i dident know of it im gonna bust down in tears…)

1 Like

Hey Gaming, I am sorry it had to be shutdown due to Life and funding issues, but I am hoping to bring it back up one day in the future. Our name was taken for an RP server now, so we have changed it to Max Boost 5M but the server is not online at the moment. I will keep you informed when that ever happens, since it was a fun experience to develop that server!

• Kelly
1 Like

We may be back in the near future! Fingers crossed if life and funding doesn’t get in the way!
I’ll be sure to keep you guys updated. In the meantime, our new CFX post is here: Max Boost | Freeroam & Drifting | Custom Tracks & Cars | vMenu | Handling Editor | vStancer | Drifting | Car Meets | Cruise | Drag Races & More! | discord.gg/ and we have develop alot more offline until we decide to bring it back online when funding is available!

• Kelly
1 Like

I hope it comming back soon
Cant wait
From Gaming

2 Likes

Kyedae is a friend of mine, but I am (Vixen) aka Kelly. We had some great times with everyone and I’m hoping to make it all happen again. We may be in development for a little bit, I’m definitely planning on bringing it online again once I’m happy with the results and funding is good ;))

1 Like

Vixen, long time no see, how you been? -Flekken but also known as Blitz

btw vixen, is it possible to get unblocked from discord aha

Skjermbilde (29)

1 Like

I do not have that discord anymore, you can add me on Kelly#2099 :slightly_smiling_face: