Max Boost | Public Server | Los Santos/Track Server | Freeroam, RP & Drift | 60+ Custom Tracks & 1000+ Cars | vMenu | Handling Editor | vStancer | Drifting | Car Meets | Cruise | Drag Races & More! | discord.gg/fc6Frp97sh

Welcome to Max Boost, a freeroam & drifting community server on FiveM.

We offer a freeroam and drift experience like no other! With a few clicks and a little bit of typing we can provide you access to a FiveM freeroam, RP & drift server with tons of custom cars & tracks like no other!

An new community and FiveM Support we are able to bring you the best drifting experience found within the game, Running Fun Events with Claimable rewards such as Discord Nitro and MaxVIP we can guarantee you will enjoy your time here on our servers.

With Over 1000+ Cars, an active community and FiveM Support we are able to bring you the best experience found within the game, Running Fun Events with Claimable rewards such as Discord Nitro and MaxVIP we can guarantee you will enjoy your time here on our servers.

You may be thinking 1000+ custom cars is a lot. But wait there’s more! We provide full customization for every single car, player and custom maps/tracks! When using a car you will be able to customize its looks through our custom vehicle menu. Customize the Stance and even customize how the car handles all through custom in-game menus.

What else do we offer?:

• Public & Whitelisted Servers
  • Freeroam, RP & Drift Based
  • Drift, Drag Race & Cruise
  • Open & Private Car Meets
  • Custom High Quality Cars
  • Custom Tracks & Map Addons
  • Nitro Boost / Max VIP Perks
  • Tons Of Custom Features
  • Community Events & Giveaways
  • High Quality Discord Server
  • Friendly FiveM Staff & Community
  • Hiring FiveM Staff & Developers Right Now!

Store: https://maxboost.tebex.io/
https://discord.gg/fc6Frp97sh

2 Likes

Do yall have a discord server?
if so let me know

RP is always welcomed if someone choose to do so. We are primarily Freeroam, Drift, Car Meets, etc, but yes it will allow RP just like we did with Max Speed :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We are currently working on finishing up the Discord server while we develop the server fully. Note that the server will still be in development and not yet online until an announcement is made. I will keep you updated!

• Vixen

Hey vixen! i was wondering if you were able to help me with this fivem server issue.
Server list query returned an error: System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: The operation was canceled. ← System.TimeoutException: The operation was canceled. ← System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: The request was canceled due to the configured HttpClient.Timeout of 30 seconds elapsing.

Google is your friend. Sorry, I don’t really have that much time to be support for another server!

Vixen my discord Gaming_squadnl#4444 could u add me?
i cant wait for the server,

Edite, my discord Gaming_squadnl#6269

Yo, its the discord up? just wondering as i havent seen anything here in some time, let me know if the discord is up :smiley:

UPDATE: Discord is up and running. Beta testing the public server right now. Feel free to join :purple_heart: