[MAPPING] Cayo Perico Open and Cleaned Hanger

This is the first model edit I’ve done. Although it came out pretty good, it’s not perfect. This why the price is cheap. I’m just charging for my time. I hope that you will find this useful in your server.

Oh, YOU WILL ALREADY NEED TO HAVE THE CAYO PERICO ISLAND INSTALLED ON YOUR SERVER!! THIS IS NOT THE ENTIRE ISLAND!!

This was created for my server and used as a fire station/minor medical center for island residents

Features:

• Removed bay doors - Collisions removed
  • All interior models and corresponding collisions removed
  • Office cleaned out - models and corresponding collisions removed
  • Floor slightly retextured to remove a lot of textured trash
  • Most fencing removed except where it seemed appropriate to keep it
  • Small medical area added (NPCs not included)
  • Cleaned up around the outside
  • I’m not sure if my gas station across the runway is a part of this or not. If so, profit
  • I’m also not sure if the cleaned out garage behind the restaurant made it in or not. If so, more profit

Known bugs:

• One package in the upper storage area has no collisions. The package itself was left because I wasn’t sure how to have an empty model file, so one had to stay.
  • The medical area has poor lighting
  • Hanger doors may not be wide enough to put even a small plane thru. However, it’s not why I opened up. Sorry.

Again, it’s far from perfect and why I’m not charging a lot. Enjoy.

A Couple Of Screen Shots

Installation
  • Already have the Cayo Perico Island DLC installed in your server
  • Extract the contents of the .rar file you will download to anywhere
  • Upload the contents of the .rar file to your Cayo Perico resource > stream folder
  • Clear server cache
  • Restart server
REQUIRED

DOWNLOAD

Grab a pack of Anti Liberal T-Shirts, I’m sure they’ll offend someone.

5 Likes

Nicee release! would also be great if you made a preivew!

Plenty of before and after screenshots. Not sure what else there is to preview.

why are there charger wheels on that ford truck…

@d0p3t I sincerely hope this applies to all MLO’s and ymaps being sold because they all use rockstar assets.

I’m not arguing the closing or the reason, I’m only hoping this ruling is distributed equally

1 Like

Why does everything seem untidy!

1 Like

Thank you for the attention you are bringing to my stuff. More people have been downloading this and have gotten 10 more purchases of my t-shirt pack because of you replying and bumping it up. I can’t thank you enough.

How i can install this mapping plz

by reading the instructions in the OP