[MAP] Cayo Perico Bridge

Hi people, its me again!
This time I will not be bringing a MLO here, but a map that I modeled, when he launched the dlc of the island cayo perico.

I made this bridge to the island because a lot of people here were asking me to do it, so I did it to facilitate the crossing from Los Santos to the island!

• Textures used were chosen very calmly, so that this helps in the optimization;
  • The bridge is weighing only 2.6mb;
  • The bridge is not those things without physics, the structure is quite large;
  • Two guardhouses at the entrance of the bridge (exit de los santos).
  • Size: 2.6mb

1. For those who purchase the bridge, you must support it for life along with updates to the bridge that were previously released!
2. making the type of change that the customer wants to make, an extra fee may be possible.

Preview:
[GTA5][MAP] - CAYO PERICO BRIDGE

Purchase:
Cayo Perico Bridge

8 Likes

Do you have the version for normal cayo perico position? o can you tell me how can i move it there?

1 Like

This is cool! Well done!

Nice work , is it optimizated?

How did you enable your cayo perico?

I dont know friend, because i only start the island in the build. I dont change the position

Yes friend, very optimized

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

I enable with forceing build

over priced super overpriced

3 Likes

123$ for that? with a watermark? okay…

se fossem em reais tudo bem, mas 123 dólares?

hi friend, sorry, i am a brazilian so the currency was in BRL, but I changed it to USD and I didn’t know I had to change a currency too! I’m new to this tebex

hi friend, sorry, i am a brazilian so the currency was in BRL, but I changed it to USD and I didn’t know I had to change a currency too! I’m new to this tebex. I update the prices right now!

hi friend, sorry, i am a brazilian so the currency was in BRL, but I changed it to USD and I didn’t know I had to change a currency too! I’m new to this tebex, so i update rhe prices now! Sorry

its ok brother :portugal:

1 Like

Now is better the price ya? Hahahahahah

beatiful

1 Like

Update Soon

• I will remove my sign!

Why i put the sign?
I put my sign there, because I only sold to people from Brazil, and here in Brazil, people like to leak with someone else’s work, that’s why I put my sign on. But, as I have now been working with tebex and focusing on selling to people who are not from Brazil and that their servers really do ‘RolePlay’ I will remove the sign! Tonight!

I will remove the sign tonight!