The Cayo Perico Island Available for FiveM

Hey , maybe someone have any solution about invinsable walls?

i used smallo’s ymap-ybn mover tool to move the island and the interiors lost the collision any solution for that? I thought that if you have a requestipl of the interiors it would work, but I don’t know how to do that

the waters appear on the map

https://forum.cfx.re/uploads/default/original/4X/1/6/7/1672f9c10b20f7c4ed761e7da677cdd72e351dc6.jpeg

weird… did you replace the files? my files remove the invisible barriers and invisible walls. I’m not sure why it’s not working for you. Try deleting server and client cache.

we have invisible wall in all island map ! who can help me? pls

1 Like

Guys, I don’t know if I can do this here, but if I can’t, I’ll delete it! So, I created a bridge from los santos to the island, for those interested, I’ll leave the link here. the bridge I created for servers that want to let their players reach the island by car and not just by plane

You are advertising a paid release on a free release… not sure if you should, but still, looks very cool!

1 Like

I installed V3 and there is still invisible objects on the one main road

(EDIT) Found these also when testing out land for server

2 Likes

same problem

2 Likes

unknown still getting invisible “trees” around the island and I have cleared the cache.

1 Like

There still invisible barriers

1 Like

@anon70864786 I got the same problem like all the other days since like a week… invisible walls everywhere and the waves are to high.

1 Like

aouthor need to check if he left something in this site of the map, i had same problem with other map and after i found some part of the map colliding with the gta v map

1 Like

@anon70864786 I got invisible walls everywhere pls help.

1 Like

Please my dude, release a fix for these invisible walls all over the island

1 Like

Invisible walls are everywhere, in this conditions the map is not working. Someone can please release a fix for the invisible walls placed all over the roads of the island? Please!

where your files are supposed to be placed? please help.

That is a common issue with this resource, just force the native build tbh… simple and way better.
Also add the Cayo Improvements

Yo, how can i fix the invisible walls all over the map? @Hai_tux

1 Like

Its not, at least for RP modes… we all need to fix this collisions if possible.

1 Like