[MAP] Animated Billboard Third Package

Animated Billboard Third Package

A new animated billboard pack, the idea is the same as the previous PACKAGES

Remember the images used are merely illustrative, the purpose of the package is that you display your own images.

• The pack contains 9 models made specifically for the buildings where they are used and another 10 models scattered around the city.
    The billboards on the buildings have a LOD system for textures, moving away from the model will load a texture with 1/4 the resolution of the main texture, similar to how R* works.

• We’re using the cfx team’s Asset Escrow, you can read more about it HERE

• With that in mind, I’m making available fake models , free from protection , from the models scattered around the city, so you can spread the ads around the map however you want using codewalker, remembering that basic knowledge is required to use this.

• I’m also providing instructions on how to change your textures, keep in mind that you need to have a basic knowledge of photoshop or other image editor to create your own arts/textures. You can do whatever you want with textures, just keep the proportions and format after exporting.

• The purchase process is done through Tebex, official partner of fivem, after the purchase you will have access to the files by connecting to keymaster in the GRANTED ASSETS tab.

• Note that you can use this package in conjunction with the other available billboard PACKAGES, they are different models in different locations.

You can find another package with similar content below:

AVAILABLE HERE

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements Server Build 5181+ and Game Build 2189+
Support Yes
3 Likes

YAY BEEN WAITING!!! cheers + a whole package for $25 !!
This is why you the GOAT of the billboards! Will be swooping soon!!

1 Like

so images cannot be changed ? i mean tbh i wouldnt want dragon z ball or transformers on my server lmfao

obviously the images can be changed, this is precisely the idea of ​​the resource, the images used are merely illustrative

ah ok cool man nice work then bro

Can the author send a version that is not lod?