[MAP] Animated Billboard Second Package

Animated Billboard Second Package

newgif1

A new animated billboard pack, the idea is the same as the first pack, so that you can make the city more modern.

Remember the images used are merely illustrative, the purpose of the package is that you display your own images.

• The pack contains 9 models made specifically for the buildings where they are used and another 5 models scattered around the Freeway and Sandy Shores.
The billboards on the buildings have a LOD system for textures, moving away from the model will load a texture with 1/4 the resolution of the main texture, similar to how R* works.

• We are using the cfx team’s asset escrow system, you can read more about it here: Introducing Asset Escrow for your resources

• With that in mind, I’m making available fake models, free from protection, of the models scattered around the Freeway and Sandy Shores, so that you can spread the ads over the map however you like using the codewalker, remembering you need a basic knowledge to use it.

• I’m also providing instructions on how to change your textures, keep in mind that you need to have a basic knowledge of photoshop or other image editor to create your own arts/textures. You can do whatever you want with textures, just keep the proportions and format after exporting.

• The purchase process is done through Tebex , official partner of fivem, after the purchase you will have access to the files by connecting to keymaster in the Purchased assets tab.

• Note that you can use this package in conjunction with the other available banner packages, they are different models in different locations.

• You can find another package with similar content below:

Available HERE

14 Likes

Are these locations different from the V1?

yeah, they are different models in different locations

2 Likes

fuckin dope.
Honestly v1 was epic, stoked to see more.
And I can say, the Dev is amazing. Helped with some things I wanted, got it done in a timely fashion.
Will buy soon! <3

2 Likes

Wooooobbuuuuffet ! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

nice rojo, u the best <3 keep going

1 Like

How much Fps its taking :slight_smile: ?

are just images, the 3d models are simple, and the animations are just like the game uses, you shouldn’t experience any performance drop :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for this!

1 Like

i paid for this yesterday and still have yet to get it! can i get the billboards or my money back?

if you still have questions, send me a direct message