Mama Johns Pizza Place

when is the update coming out?

update i am not to sure as i am busy making other stuff at the moment

doesnā€™t even load for me, still same old chinese resturant.

then you either are not streaming it properlyā€¦ or you have another map/mlo canceling it out.

1 Like

has any one got a working Mama Johns shop working door way i cant seam to sort collisions the map works if i stop some of my other maps like pd_sandy and some more but i need them all to work so if this can be fixed then all others will be ok. Help Me please Nick

you will need to either do it yourself or have someone you know use 3dsmax to remove the collision on the doorway for it. they havent released anything thereā€¦ because as soon as you have a custom PDā€¦ it will ruin the collisions for this placeā€¦ the owner would have to custom modify every PD file to allow itā€¦ best thingā€¦ learn 3dsmax to modify the doorway. thats as honest and nice as i can put it. Iā€™m in no way trying to be rudeā€¦ i know there are a lot of rude people here on the forumsā€¦ but thatā€™s just the reality of this location.

i have pm you fella

Pls stop trying to do ymapsā€¦ its not 4 yaā€¦ trust meā€¦

LOOOL and u are

Please, ignore that clown and update it. Its a good looking place, and I tried to fix the physics but for some reason its not working for me, so id like a legitimate fix.

1 Like

ill be doing a update soon im in the middle of making other things

2 Likes

Xxlogic can you please let me know when the update is going to be released for this mod I have been waiting for quite some time for this please let me know thanks,matt

So, youā€™re telling me, you release something broken, say youā€™ll update it to make it work, and then 6 months later say youā€™ve been busy?

Iā€™m sure for you itā€™s not a big deal to update it, and itā€™s not a big deal for me to fix collision for myself either, but to release something broken and then neglect it is a bit, idk, weird?..

Feel free to make your own. It works just fine by itself, issues come in when you combine other work from other mods.

Hi fella i saw what you have said you are 100% right it dont dont 6 months to fix so i built my own if you want to take a look send me a pm

people have other things to do in life lool

1 Like

i cant download it :frowning:

? you fixed collision?

Awesome mlo, whenā€™'s the update coming?

yea, good luck with anyone giving a updated file that works.