M.R.P.D 2.0. 2026 [FiveM MLO GTA V]

MRPD 2.0 2026 [FIVEM MLO GTA V]

The long-awaited update for MPRD!
A new floor, new features, scripts, and much more!

:eyes: GET IT NOW

:dashing_away: FREEDMANH DISCORD

:film_projector: SHOWCASE VIDEO

FEATURES
  • Gym added;
  • New Floor;
  • Shooting range added;
  • Tactical zone added;
  • New offices and meeting rooms added;
  • Improved optimization of the entire interior;
  • Improved audio occlusion;
  • New work areas;
  • Server room added;
  • Added a second entrance with a front desk;
  • Added a working elevator (script);
  • Added a script for the shooting range;
  • Improved interior textures;
  • Improved building textures;
  • Added bollards to the outdoor parking lot;
  • Some rooms have been enlarged or redesigned;
  • Optimized lighting;
SCREENSHOTS

:round_pushpin: OTHER MAPS:

Code is accessible
Subscription-based
Lines (approximately)
Requirements
Support
Code is accessible
Subscription-based
MLO
Number of rooms
Number of entities
Requirements & dependencies
Support
2 Likes

looks great! if you like 10fps…

Hi! Thank you for you feedback!

If you have bad pc you will be have 10 pc in all interiors)

Our customers and me don’t have low foc in this interior. Maybe, you have some problem with him - I can help you!

Have a nice day!

Ah thank you so much :slight_smile: yha I think I may need to upgrade this old slow 5090 rtx gpu and this old i9…

Oh, yeah, very bad pc :joy:

Looks good, But would you ever consider creating some form of training ground in one of the buildings next to mrpd?

1 Like

Thank you!
I think about that, but i want use one building for pd
But maybe i do something in next building

Nice Mrpd

1 Like

Thank you!

Hey, I downloaded fr_mrpd from the portal today to check it out, but I’m puzzled: you mentioned there are scripts included, yet I can’t find them—the elevator is empty for me, and the shooting range doesn’t have any functionality either.

The ticket bot on your Discord isn’t working either, otherwise I wouldn’t be writing here.

Hi!

Thank you for purchase and sorry for this problem.

Just send message in bug report channel in my discord and I help you with that moment.

1 Like

bollards in mrpd go up and not down

Do you use script for bollards?

there wasnt one?

Create support ticket in discord and i send scripts for mrpd