Ls-inventory advanced system [esx/qb]

Features

• Hotbar system
  • We made easily way to use items, with hotbar. When mouse top on any item if press key (1-9) item will be added hotbar. After that in game when press key (1-9) item will be used instantly.
  • Weight sytem
  • No more someone warn you about weight limit, when you try carry your max limit you will be slowed. You will reach the point where you cannot walk in the future and all clothings have diffrent size
  • Incredible optimized drag & drop
  • We made incredible optimized drag & drop, if item cannot be placed grid colors become red. When you take item from inventory synchronized with all players in milisecond without any hitch. (Sync tooks 0.1ms after any item changed in inventory)
  • Case System
  • Players can store items in cases like (Weapon, Wallet and more) and items can be restricted easily!
  • Custom Inventorys,
  • We made custom Inventorys (Stashes, Trunks, Gloveboxes and such more)!

Showcase

:call_me_hand: Detailed and new promotional video

:call_me_hand: Preview

Purchase

:heart_eyes: ESX OPENSOURCE

:heart_eyes: ESX ESCROW

:heart_eyes: QBCORE OPENSOURCE

:heart_eyes: QBCORE ESCROW

Code is accessible :white_check_mark:
Subscription-based :x:
Lines (approximately) 5631
Requirements :x:
Support :white_check_mark:
14 Likes

nice work but 61 euro for escrow one :sob:

1 Like

New fivem general inventory. Excellent price and very good design :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It looks perfect.

2 Likes

It looks beautiful

3 Likes

is trunk and glovebox supported?

1 Like

Yes bro

50 euro

1 Like

I used inventory and I was so scared to convert it to my framework, but it’s almost no different from standalone! COOL bro

2 Likes

I wish you best @LquenS :slight_smile:

1 Like

This have crafting system?, since mostly of new inventories have this function for survival/pvp servers

Depends where you live, for me it’s 62.5 EUR on sale, 75 EUR is the original prices.

If you want to buy, contact me, I can give you some discount.

The developer is the same person and he upgraded script it directly and published it in the store.

nice script +rep

for which esx version is everything because it is not there, I have the esx 1.2 can you use it there or is it not for legacy

You can use with (More olders didnt checked yet) 1.1 1.2, legacy

2 Likes

Can someone please convert this for FiveM-Appearance? (GitHub - iLLeniumStudios/fivem-appearance: fivem-appearance for qb-core with Tattoos support)

is not working properly with fivem appearance

How easy is it to install?
is it more drag and drop or do i have to change for example the server.lua of my shop etc so the player get their items