Los Santos Zombie Apocalypse

Hello Survivors!

I would like to invite you to a unique zombie apocalypse server. Server is based on the original SA:MP server that I used to play on long hours:

About the server:

Unlike many other zombie servers, the base script is fully custom written by me with minimal additional resources used.

I have put extra emphasis on zombie NPCs, which are (hopefully) quite challenging oponents, when no other players play as a zombies. I have an excellent base for future zombie NPC development. NPCs are something, in my opinion, quite unique on this server :sweat_smile:

Although, the true adrenaline rush comes from the PVP (survivors vs zombies). Say goodbye to the one-shot-one-kill type combat. You’re gonna have to really try… Aim your shots, use the environment to gain upper hand over zombies and sometimes you will just have to flee the scene and escape far, far away.

But… The PVP needs to be tested ideally with more than two players, so I will be able to balance things out and see if it creates similiar feelings i used to feel back in the old SA:MP days. That is where YOU come into the picture.

Help us by viewing theese links:

Join, try and share an opinion. Every opinion is a valid one and will be listened to.

About the gamemode:

This gamemode is played in rounds. Goal of each round, as a survivor, is to clear 8 millitary checkpoints. Millitary checkpoint is a place on map, where there is, literally, a big red checkpoint. At this location you will get more ammo for your guns, medkits and also you will be gradually healed. Checkpoints appear on map each few minutes. Goal, as a zombie, is to eliminate all survivors.

Game mechanics:

• BiTE = as a zombie, you must press RMB (right mouse button) to bite a survivor, that is nearest to you.
  • Inventory = press “N” button on your keyboard to open an inventory, in inventory you have by default several items such as medkits (which will instantly heal you), or flashlight (which when equipped will reveal all the nearby zombies)
  • Perks = press “Y” button on your keyboard to open a perks menu. Then use “X” button on your keyboard to activate a perk. All perks and what they do are described in-game.
  • XPs and Ranks = By killing oponents and clearing checkpoints, you get XPs which will gradually increase your rank. Each rank a new perk for Survivor and Zombie is unlocked. Each 5 ranks new weapons are unlocked. Each rank, the zombie NPCs you are facing gets more difficult. If server takes off, there will be much more content associated with ranks.

Brief history:

During my earlier attempt to create such server, original owner of the SA:MP server Cyber_Punk took on the project and worked on it for some time, but then discontinued the work suddenly.

Since then I decided to take look at it again and cracked some most important issues that I was not able to solve before.

Future plans:

If everything will seem to work and gamemode will be well balanced, I’d love to keep it up long-term and add more and more content, since I really enjoy programming.

Hope to see you soon!
Tolgito