Los Santos 1975 | 70s Based RP | Serious Roleplay | Custom Features (Notebook/Phones, etc) with Active Development | Lots of Crime and Legal jobs | Grooviest GTA FiveM RP Server | All positions OPEN!

Groovy Baby!
Let’s take a walk on the wildside:

IP: https://duderocktv-oayv6j.users.cfx.re/

We are a new server - only about a week old!

So you maybe asking yourself, why Los Santos 1975? Well…

We Offer:

-A competitive ladnscape with unique, homegrown scripts and features.
-The backing of the 6000+ members of the Level X Community
-A competent and capable Staff Team.
-A focus on Content Creators - we seek to empower great and TRUE roleplayers.

But enough bout that groove, let’s talk the deets:

-Notebook and Phone system revamped. No more focus on smart phones (That ain’t a thing here, friend)
-Purchase clothes, have them in your inventory, switch outfits on the fly, rob someones jewelry!
-Full fledged emotes for Male and Females.
-Police and Doctor jobs with all the fixin’s
-Ripe with opportunity for businesses, organizations, and gangs. (Civilian or Criminal).
-Housing with decorations, stashes… which can also be used for businesses’!
-Crafting Systems: In depth Cooking, General Crafting, Gun and Attachments crafting.
-A Marketplace: Sell items to the vendor at cost, access the vendor to buy items sold by players!
-Legal jobs galore! Be a gardener, a Diner worker, a journalist, a Trucker and more! The world is your oyster!
-A fully fledged farming system for all your cooking needs.
-An all inclusive restaurant experience, for those interested in feeding the people!
-Replaced NPCs and Interiors to fit the area (With more changes coming in every day!) Don’t mess with the ghetto brothers!
-Plenty of Criminal Work (Art heists, Kidnappings and video taping, Drug jobs, Car theft and Salvage, Illegal Tasks, etc!)
-Cayo Perico focused for drug importation, just be careful of the crazy dictator that live sthere!
-Era Appropriate vehicles and clothes, even jukeboxes in your favorite hangout spots.
-Plenty of Activities! Darts, Pool, Rollerskating, gambling, mini golf, and so much more!

So listen kid, we’re just getting started. The world, it’s your oyster. You just need to open it up and grab onto the good stuff!
Come make your mark here. We need everything, from aspiring restauranteurs, to criminal organizations, police officers, medical staff and more!

Oh and by the way, if you’re feeling lost, andyou need help, or want a preview, you can always check out our FAQ:

And make sure to join the Discord:

(In the select-your-games channel, click the LS1975 emoji reaction to gain access to the proper channels!)

Come give us a shot, waddya got to lose, huh? (edited)
YOU’VE BEEN INVITED TO JOIN A SERVER
Level X Gaming
2,563 Online
5,984 Members

11 Likes

Lots of new faces coming in, but still plenty of opportunities available!
Join something different today!

3 Likes

The RP has been out of this world. Looking for a different experience? Make sure to come check it out!!

3 Likes

my experience here has been awesome !!! it has been a different experience as a cop in the 70s, completely awesome.

2 Likes

Don’t forget to come try the 70s! Dip your toes into something different!

4 Likes

You talkin’ to me? You talkin’ to me? I am just a taxi driver in the 70s Mann

2 Likes

We’ve got a lot of regulars coming in! We need some more legal folks, some gangs, some police, some hospital peeps! All of it is open and up for grabs!

3 Likes

Big update pushed through tonight!
Come make your mark in the 70s!

2 Likes

Looking for some good era-appropriate street gangs!
Business owners!
Come wet your beak with something different!
Serious RPers and storytellers only!

2 Likes

Come and grab a bite in the fine Los Santos Finest Diner and hangout with the Great people of Los Santos

1 Like

I have the best time here running a pizzaria as your topical stoner! Definitely looking for more people to join me to create a 70’s hippie group!

1 Like

Just 2 questions

• Corruption against rules?
  • Crooked Lawyers against rules?
1 Like

enojying my biker live in the city <3 hope to see more ppl come <3

1 Like

Neither of those are against the rules!

We actually have a separate set of rule specifically for corrupt cops to keep things fair for both sides!

3 Likes

An immersive, entertaining and mature Roleplay server to exist with veterans from the other-side of the CitizenFX sphere as well as people who genuinely care about the role and play in Roleplay.

1 Like

Thanks for that!

We are growing slowly, and acting swiftly on people who are not here for a mature, and serious roleplay experience.
Roleplay over Gunplay
Roleplay over Ruleplay.
Knowing how your roleplay affects others. Asking yourself: “How does my story affect others” more so than “How is my story affected”.

It’s been so great!

2 Likes

Real estate is now fully available for all!

1 Like

If you’re looking for something different, come give us a try!
Join the Discord and react with the LS1975 emoji in #select-your-games !!

1 Like

A great server with a unique atmosphere.

1 Like

A wonderful place! The stories are some of the best I’ve seen in my expansive role play experience! So much fun! 11/10🙌

2 Likes