Looking for RP server

Looking for a beginner friendly semi-serious RP server based in the US. Not looking for another GTAO clone server with everyone murdering/trolling everyone else. My oldest is married and out of the house now so I have time after work to play (obviously way over 18), but I want it to be fun, not the toxic murderous trolls that occupy most open servers.

I’ve already applied to 10 different servers claiming to be “beginner friendly” and then the application is denied which makes no sense to me. Hiding behind the excuse of “low effort” as a reason for denial on a beginner sever just blows my mind.

On one hand I’m laid back and easy going, but my patience for blatant toxicity and bull wanes quickly.

Hey man try edge of reality its a fairly new server, we are currently recruiting for pretty much everything we are currently building a community from the ground up so you get to be here early doors and see it grow heres a link to the discord Edge of Reality Roleplay

I appreciate the suggestion, I will check it out, thanks!

Hey!

Feel free to check out Havoc Roleplay. We are a newer Roleplay server, we are a friendly serious RP server out of the US. We are 18+, additionally we are beginner friendly. Rather you want to be a criminal or a civilian, we cater an easy experience for all players. Feel free to stop by!

Hey, we are a new server with lots of open positions to fulfil. Come check us out. We are whitelisted but just send me a dm on discord @Juniper Monroe and I will get you in.

Prosperity Roleplay || Looking For Staff and Experienced LEOs || Streamer Friendly || Serious and Realistic RP || Realistic Economy || Player Owned Businesses || Live Anywhere || Custom Cars & Clothing || Gambling || Drugs

Urbvn Pvrvdise Roleplay - Launched! - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Come Check us out

Terra Isles Roleplay!

Join our Discord! Have a chat with a member and see if we’re what you’re looking for!

Our Advertisement
We’re a FiveM community currently focused on vMenu Story-Driven Roleplay! On a unique journey and create a community unlike any other. We have made it our mission to create a community which embodies our values of professionalism, realism and quality.

We have been disappointed by other communities that offer generic, boring, unrealistic and oftentimes simple roleplay. We have taken our experiences and implemented a whole new mindset which will allow us to stand out from the crowd and become the new standard for realistic roleplay within FiveM.

Are you tired of being gunned down instantly? Seeing a random homeless man teleport around the map? Well, that doesn’t occur here.

Our Website
Our Discord
FiveM Server Bazaar

STREETCODE RP Check us out. Brand new server. Qbcore. Plenty things to do. In the hunt for members as we speak.

:star2: Welcome to Oceanside Roleplay! :star2:

Dive into the immersive world of Oceanside Roleplay, where endless adventures await you! Join us on our FiveM server for an unparalleled roleplaying experience like no other.

:police_car: Law Enforcement at its Finest: Join the elite ranks of the Los Santos County Sheriff’s Office (LSCSO) to uphold the law and ensure justice prevails across the vast landscapes of Los Santos.

:fire: Answer the Call of Duty: Experience the adrenaline rush as a firefighter in the San Andreas Fire Rescue (SAFR), where every second counts in saving lives and battling blazes.

:cityscape: A World of Endless Possibilities: Explore a meticulously crafted map filled to the brim with custom MLOs, offering a plethora of unique locations and hidden gems to discover around every corner.

:red_car: Customized EUP & Vehicles: Whether you’re a civilian or law enforcement officer, stand out from the crowd with our extensive selection of custom EUP outfits and sleek cars tailored to your liking.

:briefcase: Forge Your Own Path: From thrilling pursuits through the bustling streets of Los Santos to heart-pounding rescues in the sprawling countryside, the choice is yours. Let your imagination run wild and carve your legacy in the vibrant world of Oceanside Roleplay.

:ocean: Join Us Today: Embark on a journey like never before. Join Oceanside Roleplay now and become a part of our growing community of passionate roleplayers. Your story begins here!

Looking for: Supervisor Ranks within the LSCSO and Fire, also looking for high rankings within the Civilian Department

Connect with us:
:link: Discord: discord.gg/DhshWYcK9Y

Check out Borderline RP, I think you will fit in great! Borderline RP | Whitelisted vMenu

hmu in discord. n1ceicy is the discord tag.

Not sure if you’re looking for a server still if you are, then I’d recommend checking out Virtual Roleplay!

We’re very much beginner friendly, and while this is our re-launch the majority of our player base is from the original server which is where they first learned to roleplay themselves so there’s no better place to learn then somewhere that created that environment in the first place.

Hope to see you there soon!

hey! Me and a friend run a server called Vital. We’d be more than happy to help you get the lingo and learn how to RP. VITAL RP