Looking for a server to join!

bumpp contact me!

bbummp

Let me know if this catches your interest

Hello how’s it going ? I wanted to inform you about a new city opening up soon that might fit your roleplay expectations
Active Staff
Active Gangs
Good PD Squad
Great progression system for both civs and gangs as well as PD
Serious RP
Criminal Activities
A dev team that listens to their community to get everyone involved

Let me know if you have any questions, Hope to see you around! :blue_heart:

still looking for a city

Hi, @disipless

Come and give us a try over at Alabama State Role Play, We are a new up and coming economy server with a strive for quality, creative and realistic role play, We gladly welcome new players and would like to see you in the city, We are also looking for gangs, leo’s, ems and player ran bussinesses.

If any of those things interests you, Below you can find the link to our forum page.

Forum Link

Hey if you still looking to become a LEO check out Mentrix RP.

Send fivem server Discord link. Still need more

seeking community that’s already open

bumpp

looking for a city that doesn’t free rank their staff and pd members lol

bump please advertise yr city

still looking

Hey man my name is Blake I’ve been developing and creating servers since 2014. I have a hybrid VMenu server with QBCORE Features I truely believe you’ll enjoy. We’re newer but have a playerbase and a big chance for you to advance. We’re not a normal new server with absoultely no players please join and come talk!.

It’s more QBCORE then VMenu.

California based.

Don’t try with this guy, he’s way too picky. Cfx.re is full of SMALL servers not already established ones, you won’t find a home here unless you’re dedicated enough to wait for them to grow.

1 Like

556 RP is a new and upcoming server looking for members. We’re currently not fully released yet but we would be happy to invite whoever is interested in some great quality roleplay!

You can check out the forums post about the server to get some more information about it or if you’re interested in joining: 556RP

Screenshot 2023-09-11 172759

:rocket: Ready for an epic adventure? :fire: Join Elemental Roleplay’s brand-new city and embark on a journey like no other! :city_sunset: Get in on the action now! :dizzy: #ElementalRoleplay #NewAdventureAwaits

Facebook: Facebook
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/on_the_rise_roleplay/
TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@ontheriseroleplay
Server Profile: Cfx.re Server List

Uploading: BJRPbanner.png…

Hey man I’m looking for dedicated players to join my Hybrid Server! It has VMenu but for very minimal features and it’s heavily moderated. Newer server with tons of potential for players. I feel like you would enjoy the community.

556 RP is a new and upcoming server looking for members. We’re currently not fully released yet but we would be happy to invite whoever is interested in some great quality roleplay!

You can check out the forums post about the server to get some more information about it or if you’re interested in joining: 556RP

:night_with_stars:Welcome to DreamCatcherRP​:cityscape:
BRAND NEW JUST DROPPED RP SERVER
We are a real Life Role play server
Are you ready for the ultimate gaming adventure? Step into a world where the sun shines bright :sunny:, the engines roar :red_car:, and the heists are legendary! :man_detective::gem::cityscape: Explore a thriving metropolis that’s alive and buzzing with activity during the day. Take in the sights of our stunning skyline, dive into our delicious restaurants :hamburger:, and sites to see . But be warned, my friend, as the sun sets, the city takes on a whole new vibe, with danger lurking in its shadowy corners. :night_with_stars:DreamCatcher Rp is not just any ordinary city. It’s a place where dreams come true for the clever and smart, where you can make your mark in a world of endless possibilities. From daring heists that will leave you breathless :scream: to thrilling car chases that’ll get your adrenaline pumping, this is where legends are born.
Join our vibrant community, where every day is an adventure and every night is a chance to rise to the top. :rocket: Our city offers unique jobs, cars with unlimited modifications :hammer_and_wrench:, and engines that will make your heart race. Whether you’re looking for a life of law-abiding civility or the thrill of the criminal underworld, DreamCatcher has it all.
But remember, dear player, in this game, strategy is key. Watch every step you take, because lurking around every corner is an NPC ready to report your every move to the relentless cops :oncoming_police_car:. Outsmart them, outwit them, and claim the city as your own. :trophy:
So, what are you waiting for? Join our community of fearless gamers, eager to embark on the journey of a lifetime. Click the link below to become a part of DreamCatcher Rp and unlock your destiny! :fire:

Join us now: DreamCatcherRP :video_game::star2:

Get ready to dive into the immersive world of DreamCatcher RP, where legends are forged and dreams become reality. See you on the other side! :wink::sparkles: