Looking for a server in need of department heads

Bump! Still looking for department heads and staff

Bump! Still looking for department heads and staff!

Still looking for people! Join the discord today and message me or the owners if you would like to become a department head!

Bump! Still looking for department heads and staff!!

Just posted this today :). Please read this carefully.

Hello! I’d love to have a chat with you! brayden!#9229

Hello @austinkell84, I am Jay and I represent an upcoming community called Devoted Roleplay. We are currently whitelisted and use vMenu for our servers, We are currently looking for people with your skillset to expand our team. We have been in development for a bit now and we are looking to fill our team with people with a skillset in management and department administration. Now I see you are looking for exactly that.

I would love to talk to you in regards of bringing you on as a department head, However please read our FiveM Forums post first to see if we are a good fit for you. If you decide that we are. please reach out on the discord provided at the bottom of the post. we will be able to discuss it further.

Thank you for reading, I hope to talk to you soon :grin:

Could always use more high command if you work your way up towards it!

Hello

I’m Max, I represent an upcoming community called High rise Roleplay, We are currently looking for people with your skillset, Department Heads, Management and Staff that can fill many positions that are currently open.

We currently feature qbcore Servers which fits the requirement you listed. We are currently in the middle stages of development and weeks away from going into the beta stage. We are hoping that with you and others part of our team we can build something great.

I will link our FiveM Forums post below so you can review if we might be a good fit for you.

Discord

Join the Highrise Roleplay Discord Server!

Check out the Highrise Roleplay community on Discord - hang out with 7 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

Are you tired of the servers ran by children (maturity isn’t defined by age) or communities who only put their ideas into the server! Where anyone can be a cop. We are a young, whitelisted roleplay server with years of experience. We do not limit your imagination or creativity. We offer a full-bodied training so in turn our members are able to provide in-depth and incomparable roleplay for all of our members! Our training and roleplay are aided by our vast selection of quality assets, real life LEO and years of roleplay experience. Our community supports, teaches, cares and is always there for you like a family. Well, that’s because we are a family.

Maryland Sheriff’s Office
Maryland State Police
Maryland County Police
Maryland Communications
Maryland Fire Department
Civilian Department

→ Whitelisted Community
→ Dedicated Development Team
→ QBcore Framework (Optimized for Peak Performance)
→ Sonoran Community Management System
→ Custom EUP
→ Custom MLO’s
→ Custom LEO Uniforms, Duty Belts, Guns and MORE!
→ Custom Leo Vehicle Packs & Liveries
→ Many more Paid Assets

Clear and working mic
Legal and Valid copy of GTA V
Follow Rules & Regulations
Dedicated, Mature and Teachable

You can reach us by going to the discord featured at the bottom of the post, When you have joined the discord simply create a support ticket, this is the easiest way to reach out to us.

Thank You for reading,
Max H. - Head of board of directors

Bump! I am back and looking for a department head position! More looking towards Law Enforcement.

Welcome to Purple Heart Gaming! | Owned & Operated by Real Life Police/Fire/EMS | Roleplay Server | Hiring All Agencies | - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Purple Heart Gaming is always looking for new members. We do not have any head positions open but we do have a few Command positions open if that’s something you’d be interested in inquiring about. Feel free to check us out and join our discord if you have any questions.

Hi, @austinkell84

Come and give us a try over at Alabama State Role Play, We are a new up and coming economy server with a strive for quality, creative and realistic role play, We gladly welcome new players and would like to see you in the city, We are also looking for gangs, leo’s, ems and player ran bussinesses.

If any of those things interests you, Below you can find the link to our forum page.

Forum Link

Bump! Looking still

I just opened my server. I’m in need of both PD and EMS dept heads

Are you still looking?

We not lot looking for Department Heads but feel free to check out Come check out Auspire Roleplay! We are vMenu, with a lot of custom features!

Public Discord
Website

Your discord didn’t work, add me dwightsnoot

NVRP is looking for heads in FBI, and BCSO, if your interested here is our discord:

Discord Link

Hey Austin we are looking for heads to depts if your interested

Hello Austin, come check us out here!