Looking for a server in need of department heads

Hello. My name is Austin and I am 18 years old. I am looking for an active server that is in need of a department head. I am specifically looking for any law enforcement department. I have 4+ years of experience on running a fully efficient department. Below will be the things I am capable of doing when running a department. Add me on discord: Austin Kerr#9853

• I have a legal copy of Grand Theft Auto 5
  • I am capable on making my own documents for the department (SOP, Roster, Training Guidelines, etc)
  • I have a working microphone
  • I make sure consequences are fair
  • I make sure I choose the right COC members for the department. Ones that are willingly looking to help make it better
  • I am also looking for a server that is fully funcitonal, discord complete and teamspeak setup and fucntional.

If you think you see me fit, please add me on discord I have provided above. If you have a link to your server, please provide it in this post comments instead of adding me.

Hey! my name is Enrique and I am the Director of City Of Toronto Roleplay and we’d love to have you on our Dev team. If you can join our community discord and we can chat further about this. https://discord.gg/tYfZdTs

I am looking for a developer

What is the discord of your server

For clarification so people know what they’re getting into.

Do you develop your own scripts, or do you install scripts released online? There is a drastic difference.

2 Likes

Hello, we need a textures developer right here, we need help with New york car textures and skin for Peds it would be very generous if you could help us here

Hey we should talk add me on discord Unix#5003

1 Like

ive seen this guy before, he takes scripts online and modifies some strings and says he made it

I Would Love For to be my developer can you make custom peds if so dm me at Shelby Mahoney#7005

I am part of a new server, I am not good with scripting at all and neither is the owner, we just need help with adding a few scripts. My discord is Beep Boop#8904

Im a dev, im always free

Bump! Looking for more members! Looking for staff, department heads and more!

Bump! Looking for new and active members for every department! Be sure to join today!

Bump! Still looking

Bump! Still looking

Still looking!

Still Looking!

Bump! Still looking! I can provide you with a

Fully Developed Roster

SOP

A discord server for the department

I am looking for a very active server

Still looking!

Bump! Still looking for a server