Looking for a good rp server simular to ocrp/doj

Hey every one I am looking for an roleplay server like ocrp or doj that is semi serious or serious rp so I can play as multiple different characters and use what ever vehicle I wish, this is my requirements:

• Serious or Semi Serious
  • Realistic
  • No Ranks
  • Friendly Community
  • Strict RP no FailRP

I would highly appreciate it if you all can help me!
also please don’t link random servers!
i will not join at all if their are ranks or fail rp!

Hello!

Name is Adams and I am a Lead Developer over at Southern Justice Roleplay. We recently have just opened our community to the public but all of us over there have years of roleplay experience including some of our staff members being first responders. Check out my recent posts for more information!

Thanks,
Adams

Come check out Auspire Roleplay! We are vMenu, with a lot of custom features!

Public Discord
Website
Gallery

Terra Isles Roleplay!

We’re a FiveM community currently focused on vMenu Story-Driven Roleplay! On a unique journey and create a community unlike any other. We have made it our mission to create a community which embodies our values of professionalism, realism and quality.

We have been disappointed by other communities that offer generic, boring, unrealistic and oftentimes simple roleplay. We have taken our experiences and implemented a whole new mindset which will allow us to stand out from the crowd and become the new standard for realistic roleplay within FiveM.

Are you tired of being gunned down instantly? Seeing a random homeless man teleport around the map? Well, that doesn’t occur here.

Our Website
Our Discord
FiveM Server Bazaar

Looking for a new server? Nitro Roleplay is launching friday 4/5/24 at 6PM EST! We are looking for ems/pd! We are no pixel inspired server, and we are TOS compliant with everything! come check it out!

We may have what you are looking for! What type of RP do you like?