🔵 Looking for a FiveM Developer? - Then this is the post you may want to read!

Hey my discord is davidwss#5206 the city name is even odds ive had 3 shitty dev fuck it up gms house is gone the chicken plant at poleto is gone I stoped looking ive gotten so mad message if you want to help I need a dev who knows what he is doing and I can get ahold of

GitHub - Bob74/bob74_ipl: Fix holes and customize the map should help with missing gta interiors/exteriors such as brothers farm in grapseed and cluckin factory in paleto bay.

Hey man - looking for a dev for our Life RP server we are setting up! We have a big discord for Ready or Not and looking to add GTA! Would love to chat - do you have discord? We can compensate you!

Bump - still active really only looking for vmenu work until I have more free time for economy

Hey there, I’m currently looking for an experienced developer to help build this vMenu server I’m working on. If possible, could you add me on Discord: Drxw#4292. I would love to chat about your skills and abilities!

Drew C.

Would love to have you join our upcoming server and help guide us on some thins! ESX Server.

If you are looking for long term development opportunities, please reach out to us at
general@pdgrp.com

Sent a message!

Got a new server, wondering if youre interested in working alongside us

send a pm, I only do vmenu for now until I have time to do economy

Hi bud I have a couple things id like to enquire about with you. My discord is Spookstuh#9629

Bump I am only doing vMenu for now

Bump looking to do paid n free work vmenu

Would’ve went for this if I saw it sooner, but I am scratching my FiveM project for the amount of BS people have done to me.

it’s alright

GamerDave#2658 add my discord please

looking for a dev to help build a new upcoming british server add me on discord to discuss cheers XziraH (Ash)#4927

Hi this is Jerrisonchen and I am looking for developer to help us to do some script and adding vehicle and some accessories and hope you can help us out

Hey there Jaz if you would help, my community get our EUP to work we have gotten a custom EUP but can’t seem to get it working, feel free to reach out to my discord 1-S-01 Director#7210 Thank you in advance

You need a key or less than 10 players lots then you need to make sure the eup-stream file is ensured. If there is any more problems let me know