🔵 Looking for a FiveM Developer? - Then this is the post you may want to read!

Hey there friends,

I am known as HXVRMXN.dev (you can call me Jaz if you want) I am both a GMod and Fivem Developer. I know many things you may be looking for and have worked for more servers than 3x the fingers on my hand in the past. I use to co-own for Diamond Roleplay which had 1K+ members until CaliRP offered the owner a merge after a problem they had with CaliRP.

To get you aware of some of my vast amount of skills, I will display a list of some skills:

• EUP

• Cars/Aircraft

• Discord Intergrations and CADs

• Scripts

• Redzone, DOJRP, Gang RP, Economy RP, vMenu, QbCore, ESX and more.

• Server Sided Graphics and Sounds (Such as car sounds, gun sounds, holster and light enhancers)

and plenty of more to go on!

If you want to contact me I will be checking this forum post. Further contact can be other messages on my account ect or even on different platforms.

Note: All of/most of my work is free so don’t worry about paying ridiculous prices lol, I enjoy this as a hobby.

8 Likes

Hello I’m new to this fiveM creating a server thing. Can you help/guide me?

1 Like

Hi i am building a server if you want to join our dev team we would be more than happy to have you. we are in an alpha stage right now. We are a qbcore server. if you are interested you can dm me and we can talk more!

2 Likes

Just sent you a message :grinning:

2 Likes

Hello Jaz, I would like to discuss a development position with you that I do have available in my server. If you would like to discuss more my discord is Xtrah#2529

2 Likes

Will do asap

Just saw it.

Yes go ahead and send me your discord in message or I can just send you a text tutorial on how to.

YTMuffinMan#3431

Add me on discord @Mackenzie_Rich#3124 and we can discuss more there.

Didn’t let you know that isnt a actual account lol.

Hello, at the moment we are looking for a developer. If you are available, please contact us (Jajar#2637)

Asap I will

Shoot me a message TattedPathest#7016

Hi there,

I’m new to developing and would like to pick your brain on what language I should start with. Hit me up if you can. Thank you JMoneyMejia#2632

Well I started with basically adding stuff ect. If your going to start with scripting I would do basic lua and use the cfx documents to learn all the functions ect.

hey my discord is Maax#6422 add me so we could talk please and thank you

Its been 12 days I’ve seen no response from you

Busy lmao

Why are you offering development if you’re so busy?

1 Like