๐Ÿ”ต Looking for a FiveM Developer? - Then this is the post you may want to read!

hello. i am looking for a experienced developer and i think you are the perfect fit. if you would help me along this yourney both me and you could benefit from this. My discord is Tronex#2704 if intersted. i hope you are willing to go along this project.

Like the looks of it

1 Like

Can you private message what the project is about please>

Hey, I work for a hosting company and we are wanting to open up some servers, FiveM and GMOD specifically. Even though you say you are free, I am willing to pay for the setup of these servers if you are interested DM me, Brandon B.#5224

I dont do hosting but I can sell you guys a premade server for your customers so they dont have hastle in setting up a vmenu server/esx/qbcore.

thank you, Iโ€™ve been working on it for awhile but still need some help with Heists mainly now!

No i am asking if I could hire you for our FiveM server as developer.

Hello i need little fast help with custom_importshoa . its only a question :slight_smile:

Yeah whats up?

hey, how are you! I need your help! bad lol

Yep whats up

Hey I appreciate you reaching out! I managed to get everything put in already! thank you! keep blessing the community my boy!

hey i need a dev one that will do what he say and not take forever to do something

I mean developing takes time in some cases. But yeah sure whats up.

mt city is down my so called freind got mad and deleted some stuff now i cant even get in the city it crashes everytime i try and load in

I cannot edit the table in the database, neither change prices nor vehicles. Can this be changed somehow?
Also, I have the question if I should update ox_lib and ox_inventory and drag the new files into the server he still shows me in the console that I have an outdatet version ? What could be the reason?

You are probably downloading the old versions from none of the newest github releases. Find their github release here: Release v2.11.5 ยท overextended/ox_inventory ยท GitHub

Yeah no problem.

Seems like I cant do much without a picture of all your resources in private messages or access, would you like to chat over discord to screen share?

Hi I was wondering if you was available still?