🔵 Looking for a FiveM Developer? - Then this is the post you may want to read!

People have a life lmao?

gets out popcorn

Bump cause im still available just finished work for somebody.

Hey Man! I could use some work, do you mind adding me on discord Perqs#5020

Hello,
When you are free again, I’d like to speak with you about a dev project. Interested to hear your ideas and thoughts.
Thanks
Discord: LECouncil#0104

add me on discord CrozzoveR#1941 i have a server up and running could use some of your ideas possibly

Need dev

Hey there,

I’m currently looking for a developer to develop my server.
If your still available and are free, shoot me a dm at SnowyBiscuitYT#6317 to discuss more

Hello, I would like to extend the offer!

I am a owner of a new server with a decent team already. But looking for that one person to help get it lifted with some creativity. I’m actually a FiveM developer Veteran so to speak, so you won’t be working with a bunch of smooth brains lol just hit hmu we launch beta in oct so there’s still some work to do!! Vacation Life RP

I dont like to work with whitelisted servers tbh.

We aren’t Whitelisted, we just require discord since we use it as integrated framework

You mean for DiscordAcePerms

no. I actually meaning using discord.js to get information about a players discord information to be able to determine present roles, and user name to be able to assign permissions to players or perks to player based off role at any given point in time.

so discord ace perms with badgers api then or faxes.

hey man, is this still a thing or?

Would you be interested in remaking this:
https://www.gtbikev.com/
Into a working multiplayer version for fivem?
It’s a scripthook that takes your indoor trainers bluetooth signal and lets you control the character with it.
Currently not working as it is dll files and it has some odd version of multiplayer where it connects to a server while you are on your own offline mode, and syncs your character to the server and back to every client, people are not aware of the state of the other riders game world, traffic is not the same for instance.

It would be MUCH better if you could join a server and just have everyone just riding about.

It’s not my code, but i mean, coding is just copying someone elses work and improving it, right?

could look into it, is there any documentation on how it was made

Yeah.

I’m currently looking for a partner/developer to help me perfect Core Life RP. If you want to know more information click that link (its our forum post). We are not launched as we haven’t finished development yet. We are trying to make it as perfect as can be!

add me on discord GoodLeaf#0208