πŸ”΅ Looking for a FiveM Developer? - Then this is the post you may want to read!

add my discord brayydenn

I got you hit me up brayydenn

Hey Jaz, if you are looking to make contact and speak further then add me on discord and we can chat from there reapza222

contact me on discord: gkej

Hello are you still interested on working on something big? If yes, send me a dm on discord: eliash1410

1 Like

Hey, we are an upcoming server thats about to be released. Any help would be much appreciated.

Yeah Oliver I aint doing Economy servers right now

there was a pack of cars what replaced the civilian cars. if I was you I would keep the default unless you want people downloading thousands of cars or you restrict it to certain amount of cars the npcs use

hey, add me on discord: Defy#5915. Im starting a huge project hiring multiple developers. Will pay decent

ay hit my discord keem3416 lowercase thanks

This is perfect I want to start my own server and I have a few friends to help me only thing is I am having errors scripting and im new to this whole owner side of things. I just want to be able to have fun and create a better server for the people I know and people that join in the future. Lmk if you see this. If it is better for you I will leave my discord. Appreciate the open offer ma boy. StephFrmBoston#5800

I am looking to start a small friendly sci-fi themed server. My vision is fairly open beyond a general direction and a few ideas. I would love to talk privately if you might be interested in helping out :slight_smile:

is this still going? Im looking for help on a server

Yo I’m new to rp better yet pc me and my fiancΓ© are grinding content creators and I’m looking to start my own community to market our brand and give our followers good content and was looking to build a team to help run and design the rp and pretty much help us bring our ideas to life I’m not sure where to start but I have a few ideas if your interested please let me know I would love some one to co-own the server with us who has the knowledge and then we build a team around the owners so things won’t be overwhelming

hey my discord is bandoobaby if you need a developer

You cant read lil bro

Hey do you mind putting in some contact details

heyt man add mystery2711. i can for sure. I had developed for a couple years but have stopped. Looking to kick it back in high gears and start again. I got some ideas that i think would def help u. Hope to talk to u soon!

Juneegatti on Discord!!

fxmanifest is incomplete and cannot be fully executed each time the server is restarted. Has anyone edited it to read all metafiles? Can you share that with us?