Lightshow - Controllable DJ/Stage Lighting System for Vinewood Bowl

Purchase Lightshow on Tebex

Crafted in consultation with real lighting designers, Lightshow is the most advanced DJ and stage lighting system for FiveM. Create full-scale productions at Vinewood Bowl with moving heads, lasers, strobe lights, CO2 jets, and pyrotechnics. Plus, use Designer to create your own patterns and movements!

Features

Fully Synchronized Light Shows
Produce shows like a pro with full synchronization between players and operators with moving heads, lasers, strobe lights, CO2 jets, and flame projectors.

Control Console
Lightshow comes with a fully featured control console for live busking of moving head patterns and colors, 9 variations of lasers, strobe lights, CO2 jets, and flame projectors. Full synchronization means multiple operators can be controlling different parts of the show at the same time.

Designer Console
Build completely custom moving head patterns and lights with the Designer Console. Point, click, and drag to create stunning static or animated movements and color sets.

ACE Permissions
Lightshow uses ACE Permissions to simplify access. Allow a player to access just the Control Console, or give them full access to edit and create new patterns and movements in the Designer Console.

Outstanding Performance
Lightshow is optimized for killer performance. We’re measuring 0.08 when you’re at the Vinewood Bowl and a show is running, and 0.00 ms when you’re far away. Custom models are optimized with minimal polys and small textures.

Screenshots

More features

Custom Props
Lightshow comes with three enhanced props and two totally custom props. Our CO2 Jet and Flame Projector models are completely custom and exclusive to Lightshow, painstakingly crafted from real-life references with lore-friendly branding.

Vinewood Bowl Enhanced
Vinewood Bowl has been enhanced by customizing the trusses for optimal and realistic placement, and removed various props and LOD lights to make sure your stage lights shine brightest.

Zero Dependencies
Lightshow is standalone and has no external dependencies. Use it with ESX, QBCore, or whatever custom framework you like! All you need is two ACE Permissions to get started.

Tutorial

The best way to learn everything about Lightshow is to check out our tutorial video!

More details

Purchase Lightshow on Tebex

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~1,800
Requirements None
Support Yes
Asset Escrow Yes
25 Likes

I beta tested this script, extremely well optimised, really easy and simple to use. Highly recommend, nothing like it around.

1 Like

This is amazing!

1 Like

This is a new level for a Fivem Script. Really good job!

2 Likes

Woaw ! It’s really crazy :star_struck:

1 Like

I highly recommend everyone support Charles.

I discovered Charles through his FiveM scripting related tutorials. This guy is passionate about the FiveM community and assisting others with various scripting questions on his discord.

This is his first public release on escrow and as you can see this mod is on a totally different level. Charles is extremely knowledgeable and talented, and I’m sure we’ll see some more incredible mods from this developer in the future.

Thanks for supporting the community Charles!

3 Likes

This is the best script I have seen for a long time. Amazing work

1 Like

Amazing. Dropped it in and it worked !

1 Like

10/10 support provided before even spending a dollar. As a few have mentioned, you can instantly tell Charles is here for the right reasons and is excited about sharing this script, not just making money.

Buy it, you won’t regret it.

1 Like

10000/10 bro this a script i wanted always thank youuu

1 Like

I can’t wait to put on a performance with this!

1 Like

This Looks Amazing!! But i have one simple Question: can we Setup more Stations, like put this in Bahams Club or any other Location?

1 Like

More locations are coming soon! Tequi-La-La, Vanilla Unicorn, and Bahama Mamas are all on the list :slight_smile:

Lightshow 1.1.0 Released

This afternoon we released an update for Lightshow that introduces completely custom strobe light props that are modeled after real-life crowd blinders. Additionally, lasers and other props were reworked to be a bit more clean.

Lightshow is now available for Asgard Beach Club!

We worked with Fiv3Devs to bring Lightshow to Asgard Beach Club, which is available now!

can some help with the ace permissions and how to set it up

Someone uses MA hahaha. I am a lighting engineer and I can see me having endless fun with this.

New update available!

I just released an update for Lightshow that makes permissions much easier! You can now use your own permissions through two new functions in server.lua - It’s now super easy to integrate with your own permissions system, for example Discord roles or your framework’s job system.

3 Likes

hello, how to set permissions on lightshow

totally not worth it just yet. if you cant add your own locations this is really pointless atleast as of now.

would love to also see this work with Gabz Maze Bank Arena (link below)

could possibly make it to where the script you can make your own locations (would be done by devs with x,y,z coordinates) and you chose show location example (maze bank, vinewood bowl, beach club) to use that locations board

https://fivem.gabzv.com/package/5567774