Liberty CITY map

[Release] Liberty City map for FiveM - #255 by Rythmz.
Hello There! I have a problem, I installed this map and am using it completely. The problem is that there is collision everywhere except the central island of Manhattan, there is collision in some places, for example, Times Square. And in other parts of Manhattan, all NPCs and bots fail, like me. The most interesting thing is that the textures work and you can see them perfectly. Also on the local server Liberty CITY works perfectly with collisions, and as soon as I install on my community server, the collision disappears there, all files are downloaded. Help!

Hey,

If the map is working locally hosted, then this sounds like its a server load issue. Try upgrading your servers ram.

I don’t think the problem is in memory, my server has about 4 + GB of RAM, I even unloaded all scripts, vehicles and other modifications, left only the map, it still doesn’t work.

Have you found a solution to this problem?

Yes, I used ytyp converter to convert all this files for this positions: -1686.88 6678.3 1788.6

1 Like

hey can you more describe how you have do or send me the file of the map. please

2 Likes

Can u send me the fixed file

noone is going to send anything to anyone as this mod is no longer allowed in FiveM… if you have it, you have it, but if you dont, please stop asking for it… Take Two has taking all links to it down and it is no longer available

I Have The NYC Map Now If anyOne Need It ig @baby_torturegaming hit me up i gotchu

do you have all the scripts and all that for it to?

For What exactly NYC?

Thought this might be a help to me since I have the middle island collision’s issue but your coords literally load you as high as possible in the game. LOL

1 Like

The liberty map does not load on game servers. You have to use a VPS or host it locally.

u still have that NYC Map bro??? I def could use that if dont mind, and got few mins to send it to me please

I don’t have the map anymore, but want me to let you all in on a little secret?

come closer

a little closer…

If you own the game GTA IV, you can open up the various mapping files (ydr’s ymaps, ybns, etc), use a tool like the ymap mover, (please make sure you ignore interiors when doing this), and throw your resulting files in a fivem resource…

The reason it’s illegal is because it’s literally just map files from GTA IV and daddy rockstar wants you to pay up before you use their map files. If you own GTA IV, you can not only legally download the map, but you can do it yourself…

Note: GTA V is 6 dollars usd for the next 3 days:

If u have q’s on this process, please shoot em here…

Aint nobody finna PAY u for a map that’s not even allowed ctfu. Drop in in pubs