LEO Clock-in Menu 1.0 (With blips)

Hey all, we recently changed up our server so much, we don’t need this script anymore so here it is for all of you guys to use, and for those that requested I make one!

Requirements: NativeUI

Download

I don’t have any pictures of the script in use I already took it out and put our custom EUP one in. I’ll be more than happy to add them to the main post if any want to post them here.

Credits: Vespura for the weapon function

4 Likes

pictures?

Re-read the post.

And what is this Script doing? :slight_smile:

Well, i figured the title would be self explanatory. It’s a clock in menu for police. Go to the blips on map and enter the blip and choose the load out you want.

how do you edit each load out per clock in please, - great script tho

Images??

Read The OP

You need to learn how to use frazzles NativeUI if you want to edit the menu. But all you have to do is just change the model name of the Ped to change it to.

Ok, cheers I was hoping to add a model that only spawns with a stun gun,

Where it says GiveLoadout() or something replace it with the GiveWeaponToPed or whatever it is. Go look at the docs for info on it.

Can I ask why is there literally not used for functions?
For example:

for i = 1, 1, 1 do
end

Do the loop once, then there is no need for the loop!
Also there is some screenshot of the script, I didn’t edited anything.

Pictures

And 2 of the blips

Great jobs woods, appreciate the release man. Keep up the great work

Is there any chance of making this work for EUP

Yes there is a way. I actually have a script for this. @TreyWoods can I link the download in here instead of making a whole new thread.

Yea. That is fine. You could also remove all of the NativeUI function and add ExecuteCommand(“cmd”) and it will open the menu up. Just a tacky way of doing it. I have my own custom menus i made for EUP per blip.

1 Like

Script incoming. I’m currently on the :toilet::joy: so I’ll zip them up when I’m done.

is this esx or standalone ?

also what blips do it add? do it show like my cops driving around on the map or some sort

It is not ESX compatible.
The blips that it add is the police stations.

thank you :slight_smile: