KeyMaster granted assets transfer not working

Hey!
Been having a issue, looking to use a “granted asset” that someone has transferred to me but for some reason im not receiving any transfer request on my end. Has worked perfectly fine in the past i’ve had over 5 assets transferred to me without and issues.

Any help regarding this issue would be appreciated.
Thanks

6 Likes

Yeah same I dont know why it isnt working.

1 Like

same did u get fix?

1 Like

No fix yet, tried again this morning with a different asset. No luck

2 Likes

im having the same issue? got 4 scripts purchased that cannot be transferred to the owner

3 Likes

Same here.

Uploaded assets stuck on submitted

3 Likes

Still having issues with this

3 Likes

FOUND A FIX

Go to your email associated with keymaster, go to the “Important” tag. Thats where it will show that you need to accept the transfer

2 Likes

Are you referring to Gmail? If so I don’t have any emails in “important” section regarding any transfers

2 Likes

i have the same error since new update to keymaster i cant accept them

3 Likes

Same issue, not getting the transfer accept emails

3 Likes

So the person who is sending the asset needs to approve it in their email. Then the person receiving the asset must go into KeyMaster and to granted assets and then scroll to the bottom then you can approve the transfer and that’s that!

3 Likes

how do I approve it in email have not got anything in my email

1 Like

Are you doing the transfer to someone else? If so check your mail again, if there’s nothing then try to transfer again and then check your mail.

2 Likes

im having same issue have tried 30 times to send a Granted Assets to my server dev and i do not get a confirmation email. what i have done.

• resent it over and over again
  • checked inbox on email
    -checked important folder on email
    still nothing
1 Like

Hey joshua did it work? like end up working?? Mine still off and i cant send ppl anything… Idk what to do and i dont get any email

2 Likes

Where this email supposed to go? LOL when i go to transfer it says it cant be transferred but i dont have any email in my box

1 Like

If you are sending the asset, the email will go to your email address which is linked with your cfx account. Check under the important label. If you didn’t get the email, go back to your assets in keymaster and try again.

It works 100% for me, furthermore I can’t help.

2 Likes

Did the other party have to confirm the email for the transfer as well?

1 Like

No

• Person sending the asset must transfer it via keymaster
  • Person sending the asset must then confirm in email
  • Person receiving the asset must then accept it in keymaster
1 Like