Browser

Working

POP: undef

Cloudflare

Working

keymaster.fivem.net

Host

Error

Server starts failing due to license check and site fails in the browser.

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Hi! This issue has been brought up in the Discord guild, an element said that this is probably a cloudflare issue and not resolvable by FiveM developers.

2 Likes

that’s why my server can’t started is it ?

1 Like

Yes, that’s why.

1 Like

If you’re stuck on “Authenticating server license key…” then yes, that’s your problem.

1 Like

so the main cause is cloudflare?

Yes.

Can I skip authenticating server license key?
what can I do it?

No, you’ll have to wait until Cloudflare fixes their issues.

Oh my god~~~ :rofl:

Its back up

Welp idk what’s happening for me but I get a diffrent error seems to have died again

yeah me too, its a bummer for sure, have a bunch of guys that want to play yet cant lol

1 Like

You can follow the current progress here: https://status.fivem.net/

1 Like

thanks for that well poop guess we got to wait for it to come back online