Is fivem Keymaster Down? (Idk Im new to this)

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

**GTA V version?1.0.1737.6
**Up to date?yes
**Legit or Pirate copy?legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?social club: DRweidoYT. steam: DRweidoYT
**Windows version?10 home
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?has nothing to do with that
**Error screenshot (if any) file:///C:/Users/Easy%20Home/Videos/Captures/Fatal%20Error%202019-10-30%208_18_13%20PM.png
System specifications GTX 1050 Nvidia core i7 7700 1920 x 1080
What did you do to get this issue? i tried to start my FXserver
What server did you get this issue on? my FXserver
CitizenFX.log file Idk what this is
.dmp files/report IDs idk what this is too (im new to this)

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot no issue
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot no issue
Filepath to FiveM folder no issue
FiveM client folder screenshot no issue
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? no issue (i can still play other servers)

Also add what you already tried so far.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Yes is down

1 Like

ok thank you I was just confused for a while

TMI… Wait no, the other one…

How long? Really? Find out? Can it be sooner?

I’m trying to find out how long it will be till they are up

2 Likes

its cloudflares issue. that is why people can run the servers that where up still but people cant start them now because cloudflare is having some issues look at this thread

https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/

check that out

that is why there is still running servers i think

That’s odd because on the status page Cloudflare lists that all their systems are operational :thinking:

While we wait…

“Herd immunity” is a concept widely used to prevent critical key points from becoming catastrophic failures.

In other words you don’t have to be right all of the time, to be right most of the time. So regarding this server down issue. Allow the server to have a preset number of ignores. Proceed without. With a finite limit preventing this from going on forever.

So no authkey today… okay for now.
No authkey a few days later. No startup.

idk the fivem servers are still running and operational

well sh-

yes those servers up remain up, those not up cant start

but what does herd immunity have to do with this? (just wondering)

It means that for the auth key server request, it is okay if there is no reply. for a few times. your server would still start.

So fiveM remains immune from unauthorized servers, but allows some unauths to pass because it knows it is not perfect.

This allows the community to continue uninterrupted. While maintaining general security if not absolute security.

This could be implemented in this case quite simply by no reply, go ahead…

1 Like

ok ima wait for a bit till this is working ill keep opening the server thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.