Join SAR-RP.com today! "Real People, Real Scenarios."

We’re still alive! I know, not much of an update for the past few months, but we have decided to remove vRP as it was a little too clunky for our style of RP. We are currently working on moving towards a menu-based server. That does not mean lack of content! With the changes, we plan to add more departments/vehicles/liveries for people to choose from, as well as more vehicles for civs. We feel that this simpler server style will reduce confusion so that people can focus just on the roleplay.

We have had a huge update to the server and the cad, also we have now found a fire chief so we have fire running just need someone to join it.

Still kicking! We will be releasing “Fairmount Police Department” very soon! We will need members to fill command spots for that department. Join now!

We are still here and accepting applications! We are now having great patrols averaging 15 people!

We have just had a HUGE influx of members due to a shout-out we got on FirstThirtyMinutes! Join myself and around 180 other people on our Discord server today!

Had our largest patrol ever last night, and surpassed 200 discord members! Setting new records daily!

Maintaining our pace. Making changes for the better every single day! Added a new concept livery for Commercial Vehicle Enforcement to our Crown Vic, made by yours truly. It was based on KY Vehicle Enforcement.

Real life counterpart:

We just conducted our first early afternoon patrol, while still scheduling our evening patrol. Continuing towards the goal of 24hr patrols!

Still having amazing patrols every single day! I am extremely proud of how far this community has come. Thanks to all of our members for making this happen. Join us today to be a part of us!

Joined this community not that long ago, and Im gonna say it right here. I am loving it. Great community, great people here, and AMAZING scenarios like the logo states. Anyone who looks @ this comment, and post should join. It is a beautiful server. Any person to join will 11/10 enjoy this server and not regret it.

Thanks,
MikhailV.
[ Screenshots ]

We’re still kicking and patrolling every day! Join us now!

Come on everyone, we’re still patrolling. This community is for sure the best for you! Come give it a shot.

Bump!!

We’re still having patrols almost everyday! We’re inviting everyone on the discord and come on and apply

Make sure to join the discord! https://discord.gg/2geP4vg

Guys, I joined this community not too long ago and I’ll tell you what Im having a blast here lately. Everyone should give this community a shot.

Our attendance has been kicking in lately, everyone come on down and join!
Haswell also worked very hard on a SASP Promotional Video that is within our community! And I’ll spoil you a little bit of it… It’s so AMAZING! Go ahead and check it out below.

We’re rocking out patrols - Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays & Tuesdays and our numbers are high! Let’s hope to see YOU on our server patrolling!

We have got a good patrol scheduled for Friday, let’s hope to see you there!

Im going to be there as well! I absolutely love it here at SAR-RP

We’re still growing by the day , and we got a patrol scheduled for today! I hope to see you all guys there.