Join SAR-RP.com today! "Real People, Real Scenarios."

Come on down everyone, we’re still patrolling and having some good patrols out there.

Consider this message an Bump!

Awesome Server all!

Apply Today guys! We’re still growing and would love to see you on our server on the Fire Dept. Civilian Dept and any LEO Dept

Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/2geP4vg

We are having a good amount of members join almost every day, it can be you that joins and join in on the experience!

We just had a great patrol yesterday! You should join as well and we hope to see you there patrolling with us!

Still alive! Getting better every single day. Come and join us! 20+ people in patrol on a nearly daily basis!

We now have a partnership with Ruski Modifications and are working on another with London Studios. Big things are coming for us!

300+ Discord members! Join us today!

Secured our partnership with London Studios! Exciting things for the future!

Just broke our record for patrol attendance last night! Come join us!

New Sheriff Promo video out! Fairmount County Sheriff's Office Promotional Video - YouTube

We have had a great week hosting events for police week, to honor all real life LEOs, current and former, and those that have given the ultimate sacrifice! I will be posting photos at some point in the future to show how much fun we’ve had the past week. We had an open vehicle structure the first night, the second we had our members swap departments for the day, the third day we hosted a semi/non-serious patrol, the fourth day we raced on the Nurburgring, raced gocarts, and NASCARs! The fifth day we had a patrol on our dedicated Liberty City Server, and last night we did a retro patrol! Tonight as our final event we are hosting a parade to close out this very eventful week that we host every year. Come on down and join us and maybe you can join the events next year!

basically what he said

Just hit a record yesterday for patrol! 36 active members patrolling! Why not be 37? Join us!

We have integrated FivePD into our main server, come apply and join us for the fun!

Join us today!

Do y’all have activity during British Times? It is 15:20 for me right now. And I’d like to have some patrolling time If I joined. I too am into realism and professional police role-play. I have about 4 years U.S Based experience and I am looking for a family to fit into.

Our patrols usually start around 6:30PM EST. Join us today!