Jig-Texas-Kilo ERROR

For Love of god! if anyone have a fix for “Jig-Texas-Kilo” RedM error Please let me know! I haven’t been able to enter any town in the game!

I deleted Cache, Reinstall the game! reinstall Redm, All my drivers Updated. I just fresh Installed Win11! I used to have Win10. I have the game on Rockstar. IDK what to do at this point!

My Spec is i91300K, 4090, Both stock not overclocked! Ram DDR5 64GB 6000Mhz. I have the game and everything installed on ssd NVME.

Please Help!

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This is an issue on Nvidias side. Some driver updates do not like RedM. You will have to roll back to an older version. Version 472 or below should work

How to resolve RAGE ERROR: ERR_GFX_STATE - RedM Client Support - Cfx.re Community

Hey man! Thanks for reaching out! Tried it! Unfortunately, did not solve the issue!

I sent my pre built pc with nearly the same exact specs minus 32gb of ram back to cyber power pc to fix the issue of drops I was having with the same error abd machine practically. I went out and put a cheap pc with a 4060ti and some other shit and have not crashed once. We will see when I get it back if they fixed the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.