Inventoryhud - Shops

Hi there, i’ve asking permission to release this from the original dev of Inventoryhud: [Release][ESX] Inventory HUD - 2.3 (properties, trunks, players, ...)

DO NOT DM ME ON THE FORUMS OR DISCORD WITH QUESTIONS, I WILL NOT OFFER ANY SUPPORT. READ THE IMPORTANT READ FILE OR THE FORUM POST…

This is a modified version of esx_inventoryhud. The big difference between the two is that my version has shops included.

**Some of the features:**

• Buy weapons and ammo from the ammunations (after having bought the license to carry)
  • Separated shop inventories for the different kind of shops(weaponshops, convenience stores and liquor stores)
  • The shop inventories will never run out of stock
  • Item prices set in the database rather then a config file
  • To purchase an item, when you’ve got the money simply drag it from the shop inventory to the player inventory. You can use the count/amount to purchase more items at a time(if you do have the money for it)

BEFORE YOU LAUNCH THE SERVER, IMPORT THE .SQL FILE INTO YOUR DATABASE AND SET THE PRICES FOR THE ITEMS YOU’D LIKE TO SELL OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE FREE.

**Added features:**

• The ability to call for the shop inventory outside of the esx_inventoryhud resource.
    use TriggerEvent(“suku:OpenCustomShopInventory”, type, shopinventory) to open the inventory
    Type can either be “normal” or “weapon”
    “normal” is for regular items while “weapon” grants you access to using weapons, ammo and items
    use the config.lua as a template for setting up your inventories!

Changelog:

Fixed a few issues left in the resource due to requirement resources having updated.

Download: github

33 Likes

Damn, that’s friggin dope <3

1 Like

Thanks mate, hope you enjoy using it!

1 Like

Great job bro, thnx <3

1 Like

thank you kindly! but a lot of credit goes to the original dev of esx_inventoryhud though, I merely used his code to produce something.

1 Like

I tried to fix it. Dont know what is going on.

what does your database structure look like?

default ESX using MySQL Async

With @sukurabu help we found that I did not add the following like to __resource

@mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua”,

So use this one in place of the version you built it from or along side?

Yep use either this or the original version, be aware. Images might vary from your current version as I changed some to my liking.

well you didn’t forget it, you simply removed it :stuck_out_tongue:

Amazing work man! - One question, should I still be using the inventoryhud_trunk or no?

Now I have to change my shop mod again. Hahahaha.

This looks awesome thank you.

what does it mean when it comes up saying undefined,

@Jamieson39 could you post a screenshot of this please, I need something more to work off of.

so this happened before hand with the original, then when i changed config to my stuff it done the same

@Jamieson39 assuming you added the items to the items table in the DB, did you change replace the html folder by chance because there is a .js script in there that sets the price for the items. Which is what the undefined should be. Did you also import the .sql included in the resource into your DB otherwise it won’t work. the prices are set in the DB

Thanks i was actually just thinking bout this the other day and wanted to try and do it. Good job

no problem and hopefully you’ll enjoy the resource! ^^

ahh shit, i got it yeh i didnt import the .sql i thought it used the other shop file, so now i can stop esx_shops and use this one :smiley: this is a great script though i saw this in the discord and was waiting for it to be released :smiley: love it