Infinite loading screen, can't log into a server

Before you begin, please read the Client FAQ and Common Questions topic.

If you did not find a solution, fill out the following template and remove this top text.

RDR2 version?
Up to date?
Yes
Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit
Steam/Epic Games/Social Club?
Epic Games
Windows version?
Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Yes
Error screenshot (if any)
none
System specifications
What did you do to get this issue? tried to log into a server
What server did you get this issue on? any
Latest CitizenFX_log file
missing
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
RDR2 folder screenshot
RDR2/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to RedM folder
RedM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
Did you start Rockstar Games Launcher not as admin?

Also add what you already tried so far.
Iv’e tried reinstalling RDR2 and REDM twice and it did not work, I also added REDM as a non Steam game in my Steam library. I am able to lauch REDM and connect to a server but then I am stuck in the loading screen forever and I’ve never been able to actually play

2 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I am also having this problem and have already reinstalled RDR2 and RedM

I fixed it but u wont like my answer, i logged onto a steam account that owns rdr2, no need to have it installed from there. i used a friends account, they can still play rdr2 fine when im logged on. Then make sure to have rockstar launcher and epic games open with that steam account when u launch redm.

I have a problem when I connect to the server I stay in the intro and there is no loading I notice that this has happened since I reinstalled gta

I have the same issue, installed RedM yesterday. Have not found any way to make it work. Always infinite load screen to any server I try.

2 Likes

It is the exact same for me, friend did the same at the same time, he loads in fine…no idea how to fix it, we have tried everything

1 Like

Hello, please try getting into the Launcher RedM and try to change the client version. From Release to Beta, and if this doesn’t fix it, from Beta to unstable. This should work, at least I hope it does.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.