ID Gun Successor: pun_propinfo

Puntherline’s Propinfo

Screenshots & Videos

In Game UI:

Demo video (it’s muted, don’t worry):

Features

• Point your gun at nearly any ped, vehicle or object to find out its’ hash, name, position and rotation.
  • Draw boxes around peds, vehicles and objects to mark them easily.
  • Draw text about multiple peds, vehicles or objects containing their info on screen.
  • In game customizability with client-sided saving functionality using resource KVP’s.
  • Periodic version checks.
  • Native addon vehicle support, just click Update in game.
  • Potential addon ped and prop support via community based lists.
  • HTML based UI for all the customizable options.
  • Only slightly botched code.

Misc

Download via GitHub

Please do read the readme for installation and setup instructions. Don’t download the code, download the release instead.

If there are any features missing that you’d like to see, or if you run into any issues, create an issue here.

How to add your own custom props & peds

This does not include vehicles, this resource already has native support for all addon cars. If you want to add specific vehicle parts, you can go ahead and add them.

• Get the names of all of your .ydd’s, .ydr’s and .yft’s and paste them into a new .txt file, each file-name in a new line.
  • Remove the “.ydd”, “.ydr” and “.yft” part from each line.
  • Remove duplicate lines (In VSCode hit F1 > “Remove Duplicate Lines”).
  • Make sure to only include the following characters: A-Z, a-z, 0-9, _ and -. Anything else might break the script.
  • Go to the pun_propinfo repo and create a fork.
  • In the misc/proplists folder, upload your custom .txt file.
  • Create a pull request.

Once I see your pull request, I will personally check your list again to make sure that you didn’t make mistakes or purposefully included malicious code that would be executed on the client side. If it all checks out, I’ll update the repo.

I am aware of the Files & Download > No remote code release rule and I believe that my script operates within said limitations due to automatic checks before creating lua files, as well as manual checks before approving changes on the GitHub repo, however if a Cfx Staff member says otherwise, I will remove the scripts’ ability to update proplists via GitHub and instead ship it with pre-installed lists only.

11 Likes

wooooow bro this very useful tool bro thank you for sharing this

Wow, this is such a useful tool Thanks for sharing

Very useful resource, easy to setup and use.
Would recommend.
Great job.