⭐ Humanity Roleplay - SeriousRP | "Giving your imagination a place to thrive!"

Server Connection Information
FiveM IP: server.humanity-rp.com
Discord: Humanity Roleplay

H:RP was originally founded in Late 2017 as a “project”. Although the name may sound as if it was not intended to proceed far, we presented large plans. Unfortunately, like many other “projects” we were forced to temporarily close. Since December 13, 2017, we have been presenting a higher level of roleplay toward the FiveM Community.

Humanity Roleplay offers a wide variety of opportunities for nearly EVERYONE! From the second you get off of Metro Train Station #14 to the second you step foot inside of the Los Santos Employment Office, our fellow residents enjoy offering a warm welcome to anyone new to town. We simply don’t list the things you are limited to becoming or pursuing in our community, as you would feel if you were reading a novel.

Come check us out to see what true roleplay can make you feel!

-Full Map Roleplay
-Serious Immersive Experience
-BCSO, LSPD, Central Dispatch, San Andreas EMS and San Andreas Court Position Available
-Well Trained Staff Team
-Experienced Developers that constantly push updates

4 Likes

Looking forward to seeing future plans and opening day tomorrow.

1 Like

We are Now open and Public! Come check us out and join TS!

Check out our youtube for any videos featuring us! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaL5Byg8KA0QX65m2RLueFw?view_as=subscriber

Discord has changed to https://discord.gg/YZkYcJp

Fantastic community, A great built up server all it needs is a stable playerbase.

2 Likes

We have revamped our community as a whole and have re-released in the open-beta stage.
Come join us today!

We are prepared to show you that we are on the route of climbing to the top.

Big hype, looking forward to getting that bread, see yah in Los Santos

1 Like

Been beta testing on here for a while now. It is awesome. I am really hyped for it to get big!
Don’t get arrested by me.

D. Rodgers | L-39

1 Like

At the moment we have an amazing team leading our server and departments. We would enjoy seeing all new faces on our server!

Not a bad server.

1 Like

Appreciate it!

We are back up and going even stronger! Would love for the community to check us out.

This is a community with a 10/10 loading screen and has a serious RTO
This community also has many cool awesome secret features that other servers probably dont have join today and come ask me what some of them are or ask other people what they are

Great community overall and I will stay with this community for ever and also if you ever need help with anything related to the server or Fivem message me on Discord
HitmanxTrev#1949

1 Like

We were surprised to see this from you but we greatly appreciate it sir. We hope you enjoy the community.

We release development updates more than once a week consistently! We are now comfortable saying we have a well established police department and small player-base! Come check us out!

We really like to just have fun! Come check us out…

great server!

1 Like

Thank ya sir!

Humanity is still going strong! Come check us out y’all!
unknown

After a report was made to LSPD of a man driving a Range Rover off of the Los Santos beach pier, the Scuba Team from the Navy post in San Andreas assisted the local authorities and first responders in making a recovery of the vehicle. It was found to be stolen with no one or no property inside.