How would one go about using add-on vehicles or maps on FiveM SP?

I’ve been trying to install add-ons onto FiveM SP for a bit now but just can’t seem to figure it out, so I decided to post here in the hopes somebody managed to do it.

The mods in question are these.
Any help would be appreciated.

So far I’ve tried adding them to citizen\platform\dlcpacks, following the example of dlcmpheist and also dlc_mpBikerCRC, to no avail.

Also, I’ve probably posted this in the wrong category. Couldn’t find one fitting for FiveM SP so went for offtopic.

3 Likes

My guess is that its a custom map that you need to make a DLC for or install one (if given)correctly…
"Installation

read the README.txt file"

so he gave you instruction on how to do it, you just have to figure out how to do it for FiveM version… Good Luck…
BTW
what exactly is FiveM sp and how do you get it to work?

1 Like

On the latest versions you should have gotten a “FiveM Singleplayer” shortcut. Check wherever your FiveM is installed. It’s basically story mode with all the FiveM goodies, though you’ll need a post-prologue save installed wherever fivem is saving stuff in order to avoid a bug.

1 Like

I do have a FiveM singleplayer exe, I tried it, got an infinite open loading screen, never fully went into the game… wonder if its beta or not…

Yeah, you need a post-prologue save to avoid that. There’s a tutorial on the forums somewhere on what to do.

1 Like

I have a 100% save file I use…and I last saved it on Wednesday

1 Like

Hm.

Add to citizen/common-sp/data/dlclist.xml (copied from citizen/common/data/dlclist.xml):

<Item>citizen:/dlc/rdd/</Item>

… and extract the rdd/ folder to FiveM.app/citizen/dlc/.

This presumably will work, assuming you used ArchiveFix to fix the RPFs (both outer and inner), or add OpenIV.asi to plugins. (it’ll be ignored for MP, so should only apply to SP)

EDIT: seems OpenIV.asi doesn’t work, but using ArchiveFix on the inner rdd.rpf and rdd_metadata.rpf (extract, affix, put in) and then the outer dlc.rpf seemingly worked:

5 Likes

Aight, Imma try that later. Thanks!

1 Like

wow I am so lost now

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.