[How-to] Use Extended Video Export (EVE) | FiveM

Thanks for saving my life! But FiveM updated and screwed everything up again… Could you upload another version?

anyone have an updated version of eve mine doesn’t show custom plates, wheels and crashes too much

Is there updated version of EVE exists?
FiveM crashing all the time “A third-party plugin (extendedvideoexport.asi + 7C551) encountered an error. FiveM crashed due to a third-party game plugin (extendedvideoexport.asi + 7C551). Please try removing the above file from the “plugins” folder in your FiveM installation and restarting the game.”

2 Likes

I’m getting the same error too.

Does anyone know how to fix this error? Or does EVE mode need an update? After the new update came to Fivem, it started giving this error.

There’s no fix. You have to edit them in the same version they were recorded in.

So what do you do now to get eve working? or should i wait for a new update?

1 Like

For me, plugin works, but it doesn’t save any .mp4 file in my output_folder when it finishes exporting

3 Likes

Doesn’t work for me nowadays. Looking for a solution

1 Like

If it completely doesn’t work, check F8 for a message containing “ExtendedVideoExporter.ini not loaded due to it not working on this gamebuild of fivem.” Its weird cause I get it and haven’t got a clue to fix it, I’m trying to transition to another build but can’t seem to get it to work

damn fivem just gonna do that to us like that :disappointed_relieved:

Can we get a fix for this please, i gotta make some cool drift videos .

1 Like

Still looking for a fix. Has anyone found it yet?

2 Likes

man I wish this still worked… what game build would have been out in april 2021?

Tried reaching out to @Slinky , still waiting for a response. Hopefully someone will find a fix soon.

2 Likes

anything ideas for the new update?

I too am wondering on an update. I’ve followed every instruction in this discussion, but haven’t had anything work. Anyone know of any fixes?

1 Like

2372 fivem build, after finishing exporting

Wait you got it to work for 2372? May I ask what you did different?

How did you do this? Been looking for a while now.

yeah actually i had working it too but i also had the blackscreen