[How-to] Use Extended Video Export (EVE) | FiveM

Alright, I have figured out that an error in the eve .asi file is causing the issue.

This incompatibilty in the source code, i am guessing (I am no pro), disallows eve from working

any ideas?

i have this problem when i open the

editor it shows this red screen

i don’t think it’s related to EVE, since it’s in ur editor, not while exporting, or after export. And idk what can cause that, but try move marker to see if it will go away or try recording again to see, if it’s gonna happened again.

I didn’t have issues with FiveM for a long time, and like a 3-4 days ago, im getting this error, tried reinstalling EVE and FiveM completely, but nothing helps. Anyone had this issue and solved it?

Exporting without EVE works fine

i alredy fix it, was a problem with the driver, i just optimize geforce experience settings and automatically start to work again.

1 Like

did anyone have this problem when exporting? the whole video my car dissapear.

this is fivem or single player?

Unfortunately EVE no longer works for the latest FiveM Build/Server Build… if anyone finds a workaround please let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

did u find a fix for that error? i have the same problem.

Try going to rockstar editor from the server using the pause menu. Its not a problem of EVE.

I’m guessing that we don’t have a new fix, still not working, failing to load FiveM with the ExtendedVideoExport.asi file in my plugins folder. Please keep this updated guys!

Screenshot_1238
Game freezes as soon I press export.

Same here, I’ve really been struggling with this lately. R* Editor freezes as soon as the video finishes exporting, and the exported video is corrupted.

Simple Trainer won’t show up
Fix ASI plugin does not claim to support game build 2372 or ASI file can’t load ingame

EVE.rar (27.3 MB)
i use my own version and it’s modified to support build 2372 (lastest fivem version)

i think that happend because when u was taking the clip ur game was downloading cache, u can try a different video and see if that is the issue

Hey, how you got it working on fivem? Did you followed all these steps from the tutorial?
Could you might make a step by step tutorial for FiveM maybe?
Keep struggling with it. Wanting to make a scinematic trailer for my gang :frowning:

Good day everyone , like always. Did what the guide video said but exported video turned black and only audios. Anyone have solution ? [The clips already existed before I use EVE]

Hey, I have recorded clips on the new build server, and when i want go to edit them (b2060) that clips are corrupted, any fix?