[How-to] Use Extended Video Export (EVE) | FiveM

That’s odd. I can’t help you with that as I haven’t experienced that issue before. Although, I don’t use R* editor that often. :thinking:

why it doesnt work for me, i following the step and i just got black screen video, only sound
and the file size its only 280KB pls help me

I haven’t encountered that issue myself, but looking through the EVE posts on GTA 5 mods, you don’t seem to be the first person to encounter the same issue. So I advise you look through that and see if someone has found a resolution to it.

After I exported the project, it didnt save, it doesnt show up in my video gallery inside the rockstar editor. and the mp4s that show up in the rendered files are unable to play anything.

1 Like

same here

I did. I replaced it with a newer EVE, that allowed it to start, but then it crashes when exporting…

Same here

Currently having an issue where it just freezes at this point before even exporting, no crash file or anything just straight up freezes and in task manager it says not responding. Any ideas on what this could be?

same :frowning:

1 Like

I figured out why that is happing. It’s happing because you have motion blur turned on in the EVE settings

i have turned off the motion blur and its still doesn’t work

I already put the destination for the output but when I exported the video, it saves on the default destination and also i don’t think the EVE mod works on the video that i edited

1 Like

You need to specify the path in ExtendedVideoExport.ini file to where to where you want to export the videos, you are not gonna be able to open the files from default "rendered’ folder.

It will save file in default folder as well, but you will not be able to open it, check your folder that you specified in ExtendedVideoExport.ini file.

Hello can you update your file, because it is corrupted a lot of people here explain their problem to you but you never respond

Thanks, still working on 2021/06/14.
I recorded a test video:

1 Like

Murio! Top!

3 Likes

I have a problem. Only audio is recorded.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue, any fix?

1 Like

it exports now but no audio ?