[How-to] Use Extended Video Export (EVE) | FiveM

did u find a fix for that error? i have the same problem.

Try going to rockstar editor from the server using the pause menu. Its not a problem of EVE.

I’m guessing that we don’t have a new fix, still not working, failing to load FiveM with the ExtendedVideoExport.asi file in my plugins folder. Please keep this updated guys!

Screenshot_1238
Game freezes as soon I press export.

Same here, I’ve really been struggling with this lately. R* Editor freezes as soon as the video finishes exporting, and the exported video is corrupted.

Simple Trainer won’t show up
Fix ASI plugin does not claim to support game build 2372 or ASI file can’t load ingame

EVE.rar (27.3 MB)
i use my own version and it’s modified to support build 2372 (lastest fivem version)

i think that happend because when u was taking the clip ur game was downloading cache, u can try a different video and see if that is the issue

Hey, how you got it working on fivem? Did you followed all these steps from the tutorial?
Could you might make a step by step tutorial for FiveM maybe?
Keep struggling with it. Wanting to make a scinematic trailer for my gang :frowning:

Good day everyone , like always. Did what the guide video said but exported video turned black and only audios. Anyone have solution ? [The clips already existed before I use EVE]

Hey, I have recorded clips on the new build server, and when i want go to edit them (b2060) that clips are corrupted, any fix?

Thanks for saving my life! But FiveM updated and screwed everything up again… Could you upload another version?

anyone have an updated version of eve mine doesn’t show custom plates, wheels and crashes too much

Is there updated version of EVE exists?
FiveM crashing all the time “A third-party plugin (extendedvideoexport.asi + 7C551) encountered an error. FiveM crashed due to a third-party game plugin (extendedvideoexport.asi + 7C551). Please try removing the above file from the “plugins” folder in your FiveM installation and restarting the game.”

2 Likes

I’m getting the same error too.

Does anyone know how to fix this error? Or does EVE mode need an update? After the new update came to Fivem, it started giving this error.

There’s no fix. You have to edit them in the same version they were recorded in.

So what do you do now to get eve working? or should i wait for a new update?

1 Like

For me, plugin works, but it doesn’t save any .mp4 file in my output_folder when it finishes exporting

3 Likes

Doesn’t work for me nowadays. Looking for a solution

1 Like

If it completely doesn’t work, check F8 for a message containing “ExtendedVideoExporter.ini not loaded due to it not working on this gamebuild of fivem.” Its weird cause I get it and haven’t got a clue to fix it, I’m trying to transition to another build but can’t seem to get it to work