[How-to] Stream custom clothes

as long as I know, you need to have Argumentum level (15$ on patreon) to be able to use custom clothes

wait you need $15 to get custom clothing !

Guys i have a problem, can u stream Franklin player_one to mp without bugs?
When i do that i have sth like this my torso/tshirt are bugged as fack, can i solve this?

Edit: I replace boots but torso and tshirt are bugged

Hi, I donā€™t know if this is a resource causing this problem or it is fivem stuff, but sometimes I donā€™t see the skins I have added and have to reconnect the server in order to see themā€¦ Iā€™m server developer, so Iā€™m talking about my server, donā€™t know about the restā€¦ what can it be? Thx for the help.

:star_struck:

i cant se it in the clothing menu

For some reason it only streams pants it wont stream shirts it will jump numbers as well it jumps from 16-31 but I know the number for the shirt I added is 21

Hello, since iā€™ve install extented V1 final , i got an error with modded cloth. They are loaded when i start fivem, but if i disconnect and reconnect, this is the default cloths. Iā€™ve tried to reinstall properly with only cloth and dependencies but itā€™s wonā€™t work to. Iā€™ve dowloaded lastest version of esx_skin, skinchanger. Iā€™ve no error on console and F8ā€¦

Hi. Nice tutorial.

I know that is one site that have all mp clothes with their names. But i forgot the name of the site. It is soo good because u can choose what clothe to replace. Iā€™ll be so happy if someone give me a link.

Sorry for my English. :slight_smile:

It happensā€¦ this is why it still ony for paterons. You need to quit the game and enter again in the server.

How are some ppl to be able to stream ā€œsp clothing modsā€ on their fivem server? i need help to get this aswell like @portal789 hasā€¦

HELP!!! I want to stream this custom clothes pack: https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/hoodies-collection but i dont know how to

is there any way to test any of this (streaming cloths in general) without paying a monthly subscription firstā€¦

and by that i meanā€¦
setting my server offline somehow, and im the only one in it for developingā€¦ codingā€¦ can i stream test clothing ?

i dont think so

can anyone tell me whats going on here?

If I buy the FiveM patreon, can I stream custom clothing to my localhost server or does it have to be hosted like on zap or something

As long as your FiveM has the same e-mail as your patron account you should be fine on either.

Im Lost

how to put police clothes in your server or iun clothing shop

thanku for sharing this!