[How-To] Stream clothes and props as addons, for MP Freemode models

hello, its there possible to combine female n male outfit on one stream folder
sorry my bad English I hope you get me

1 Like

Hey, yeah sure, you can combine everything into one resource.

Hierarchy should look something like this

Of course, you have to adapt fxmanifest.lua to use multiple data_files and multiple entries inside files section, then in your stream folder you can have as much folders you want to have.

2 Likes

so that mean, it should be 2 ymt file right? the male one and female?

2 Likes

Yes, you have to put your two ymt’s into this resource

2 Likes

ok, thank you it worked! cheer mate

2 Likes

@grzybeek First, thank you for this tutorial. I only just recently started to understand the limits of REPLACING clothing (not being able to have more textures than the slot you replace).

I completely understand the a-z (26 texture) limit per item. However, it’s the 127 item limit I’m curious about. Does that mean each .ymt can only have a combined 127 items (lower, jbib, berd, etc.) or is it 127 items in EACH category? For example, 127 different jbib items, 127 different lower items, etc.

1 Like

Actually you can change amount of textures in your drawable in .ymt and stream it like everything else :smiley:

It is 128 (0 - 127) per each component. So that means you can have 128 jbib’s, 128 lowr’s etc.

3 Likes

And then each can have up to 26 textures? Love it. This will change my EUP. Since I’m on 2372, I believe I’m limited to 4 .ymt’s. I’ll be able to leave stock GTA clothing open while still giving plenty of addon options.

1 Like

Yes to those two, and it is 4 ymt’s per ped - so 4 for freemode female, and 4 for freemode male :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh… I thought it was 4 total. Even better.

1 Like

So I am attempting to stream the MP Male Beard found here but I cannot seem to get them to stream, even as regular clothing and not addon clothing, any ideas??

2 Likes

Thank you for the tutorial :blush:

1 Like

Hello! I don’t know why but it don’t work, i did everything right, or i think that,

Here are all the files, And the YMTEditor too, i think everything is right but it just don’t work, i tried also with other skinchanger if it was the problem, but nothing, thanks for all help!

1 Like

Idk how these files are uploaded, but doing them as ‘berd’ or anything should work normally.

You have to name your .ymt all lowercase, probably that’s your problem

1 Like

I’ve got this pack streaming fine, you just have to name the files correctly as @grzybeek points out. I didn’t have to do anything special, for example:

mp_m_freemode_01_tutorial_clothes^berd_000_u.ydd
mp_m_freemode_01_tutorial_clothes^berd_diff_000_a_uni.ytd

1 Like

Hey,

quick question…
is it possible to stream makeup (in barber shop) and tattoos (in tattoo shop) as addon?

1 Like

Hey, probably it is possible, but it’s done different way than in tutorial, I don’t know how because I didn’t tried it ever

1 Like

If you have found a way then I would be glad if you share it with us :smiley:

1 Like

Why can’t I choose a color? I already put

1 Like

Sooo i cant get this to work on my ZAP server, is there a way to do it?

1 Like