[How-To] Remove the bridge using a new or existing loading screen resource

Still works for me. I’m using the latest stable version of the FiveM client and the server is runing 2430 win32.

I’m using win32 26.7.1. It was working 2-3 days ago. There was an update from fivem that broke it completely for me. The loadscreen doesn’t go away and functions as an overlay. But I can however walk around and such when spawned. The loadscreen itself doesn’t go away and some other NUI elements like the speedometer that show up during loading keep hanging as well.

Still works fine.

If it doesn’t, you’re having an issue of your own.

If I remove it and let the bridge come back everything functions as it should. And it was working just fine before the update on the 6th. No idea what’s causing it, but nothing had changed between when I shut the server down and went to sleep and the FiveM update on my end. It’s not the end of the world though.

not sure if this is related to this resource but for new players the esx_identity character creation pops up when the loading screen is still active

this when i am going to join my server after loading screen…how i will fix this

1 Like

Remove the

loadscreen_manual_shutdown “yes”

from fxmanifest.lua and it should work :smiley:

Sure it is. Still works for me.

It does still work :smiley:

I think you’ll find it’s more like the 99% of people who have no issue.

My friend, this is a step-by-step tutorial; I cannot make it any simpler if I tried.

As Bubble said:

Make sure nothing is conflicting, like a framework, etc.

Well it works flawless but you have a problem on any other ressource.
Maybe have a look on the code yourself and search von interfering ressources.
Most people here wanna get feeded a solution without thinking.

1 Like

Hey thanks for this, after my loading screen is finished an image appears and saying loading story mode, how do i change this image?

Works good as can be :slight_smile: thanks man.

I also have the same question !

This really helped me out. Thank you!

1 Like

Deadly simple.

1 Like

i have a gta loading screen for like 2 sec

1 Like

1 Like

Sorry for bumping this thread.

Can anyone confirm if this still works for the latest build of fiveM?

Same. I was hoping this thread could lead me to a “HOW TO” on removing the 2 seconds of GTA V loading screen I am seeing just after my qb-loading resource finishes and transfers it over to my multichar screen.
Any help getting that delay off is needed.

Hello so got an issue.

Currently running dx_hud. Decided to add the remove bridge on a loading screen. But sadly the hud map is bugged out due to that.

1 Like